Trainer Search

Danjou

Reaction score
New trainer for V1.13.1 , Sorry it took so long i was away for the past 3 days :) .

Nice to see you back !
Mr. Antifun : please, you must not say "Sorry" !!!
We all have to thank YOU for your Time and Support ! I think the most of us understand that you have a real life, and you'll have a break from time to time. Absolutely no worries !

Thank you again !!

Demromir

Reaction score
Mr Antifun,
Thank you for all the good work you have done, the previous trainers on corresponding versions of the game worked well.
But somehow 1.13.1 doesn't work for me. I got the steamversion 1.13.1 Build 11724.
Or does the 1.13.1 Build 11724 steam version trainer have to be released yet if that's the case my bad.

Pedro Carriço

Reaction score
So it runs and will activate, but only Soldier Movement and Infinite Food will activate beyond that. Everything else just makes a ringing noise.
in

interesting cuz I'm running on windows 8.1 as well no issues whatsoever

It is happening with me too. In new game it works great but when I start in continue campaign nothing works but it actives

dezzter

Reaction score
Question does the 1 turn build effect the AI? Because I already made a series of mods for my game where I just load the mod for the faction I want to play and have 1 turn research but doing the same for construction takes forever and since some buildings are shared between cultures causes some AI to get it too.

Nuzka

Reaction score
Hello, that trainer 1.13.1 is not a steam version? Thank you all trainers! Great job Mrantifun!

vinh113

Reaction score
hey man, when i run game with trainer (v1.13.1). In game (campaign), when i press end turn, game ***** to desktop. Can i help me?

Toc

Reaction score
hmm, cant see to get version 1.13.1 to work,
I open the game
then i open the trainer and activet it
then I start a game, and activet the cheat. It says the cheat is activeted, but it wont work .

Is there anyone that can help me with this problem ?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
hmm, cant see to get version 1.13.1 to work,
I open the game
then i open the trainer and activet it
then I start a game, and activet the cheat. It says the cheat is activeted, but it wont work .

Is there anyone that can help me with this problem ?
did the trainer activate or you just activated the cheat?.

Toc

Reaction score
the trainer did activate or it did say "trianer activated"

trippetyy26

Reaction score
Same problem here, trainer registers as activating, yet it seems that only food works for me. Rather bizarre, also another issue one time I ran the trainer, it was impossible to activate say F3 F7 9 and 0 for example, it had to be done in order and every single one of them had to be switched on for it to sound "cheat activated" on each key press, they however still did not work.