Trainer Search

CatheGreat

Reaction score
But can you use the trainer in combat (have God Mode activated) ?

Yes God Mode works, it's not 100% accurate the units can't die but they still occasionally route if there morale gets too low, I just had a battle where my general and a few other squads routed, it was quite funny because I still won due to my archers and 2 legions holding it down lol.

Last edited:

jean26

Reaction score
Hello, i have tried Total War Rome 2 V1.13.1 Trainer +15 Build 11724 and older (1.9 and 1.12 are detected as virus..) but there aren't working for me.. I don't know why !
I open total war and start 'caesar in gaul' campaign but when i open the trainer the "F2" and "0" can't be 'activated'
Others are activated but they do nothing..
i don't know if the problem is from me or if the trainer have a problem, if someone can help me plize.
Ps : Sorry for my bad english, i am french.

jean26

Reaction score
Someone is in the same case or i am alone ? i can't activate cheats.. Or if they are activated, they don't do anything (on the last version)..
My game is on the version V9 reloaded
Someone have a solution ? thanks

Jobob1

Reaction score
Alright thx, thought it was a false link or something from another dude haha
thx for the trainer eh, make rome 2 so much more fun lol

jean26

Reaction score
Mr antifun, can you help me plize ? i am lost, trainers don't work for me, have you an idea ?
To activate trainers, the game need to be launched ? they work on the campain "caesar in gaul" or only the main campain ?
Thanks

EDIT : SORRY, i was using the wrong version ! It is working 100 %
Thanks you !

Last edited:

cris

Reaction score
Mr.antifun, your trainers are being quarantined by my anti virus, malware etc programs.. i cant get them up 'n running bud.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
@cris you may have blocked them in your antivirus or firewall so go to the settings and configuration then untick the block against trainer if it is ticked and that should solve the problem, also when next time you run a trainer and the window to allow comes up select allow, hope this helps.

Vojta C-A-I-S

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello.You do very great work.
Can I ask you if you would do trainer for Rome 2 Total War v.1.00.I cant find it anywhere.
Thank you and have a nice day.

JNGF

Reaction score
Hi there my trainer just the f1 button works the other ones don't

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi there my trainer just the f1 button works the other ones don't
You are using the wrong trainer for your game , In the game main menu check out your game version on the upper right and download the correct trainer for it .

KaiserVonIkapoc

Reaction score
You are using the wrong trainer for your game , In the game main menu check out your game version on the upper right and download the correct trainer for it .

I have done that with my own, but the trainer still doesn't cooperate or even work. Any solution to that?

inoutflow

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun,

Where i can get the trainer for V 1.0.0 Build 6798.453126 (Steam) ?

Thanks