Trainer Search

JSGLADIATOR

Reaction score
Yeah the trainer (Total War Rome 2 V1.13.1 Trainer +15 Build 11724) won't even open like it used to. It acts like it is going to open through my zip program but then I get a windows message that says it couldn't open it and i might not have permission to open it.

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
@JSGLADIATOR do you not extract it to a new folder and then run it from there every time? Why use zip program every time you run it? Maybe I have read your message wrong and just trying to help so good luck.

JSGLADIATOR

Reaction score
Even when I bypass antivirus and extract it into a new folder it ends up giving me a windows message saying that I do not have permission to open it. Thanks for trying to help. It worked for me last week.

CatheGreat

Reaction score
All I do is zip it and extract it to my desktop, its working just fine for me.

GREGREG

Reaction score
hi Mran Tifun 1rt thx a lot for your works, 2 i'm sorry for my poor english i'm french!
i've got a little problem i think it's maybe a noob error i've done but i dont understand what is this error,
when i start the trainer +13 V1.4.0 for reloaded & steam i't give me a black trainer whitout related key for activate or cheat etc... my game is reloaded version with update 3 reloaded when i start m game i see it's the 1.4 version, so i need your help please

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Even when I bypass antivirus and extract it into a new folder it ends up giving me a windows message saying that I do not have permission to open it. Thanks for trying to help. It worked for me last week.
Have you tried right clicking and run as administrator? That usually soves that problem

ivi

Reaction score
hi, trainer is working perfectly, but GOD MODE isnt working for me, in battle im still loosing troops can you help me ? thx

Kogre

Reaction score
Hey... is there a trainer available for 1.3.1? i can't activate anything with the 1.3.0 version, and i dont know if its because my game install is in D (not C) or if its the .1 ruining it for me... I really...

REALLLY.

can not redownload this game as it takes FOR. EVER. and i'm on 1mb internet.. thats about 100kb to 150kb max....think about that please ;-;

Alex Kamakura

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun

Always a great job, but this time i found a issue in using the game with the trainer.
Always when i try to end mu turn with the trainer activated, the game just close(crash).
Any tips i could use to fix that?
I'm using a 64bits OS.

Thank yo always for the great work!

Alex

Alidar

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a big fan of your trainers, and I am wondering if the trainer was set on purpose to have the unlimited cash at 25000, and if so, could you tweak it up higher to say maybe 2500000, I have never made a trainer before so i don't know how much of a bother it would be to make a new version just for that tweak, but if you could manage it that would be awesome, if not then no worries.

Thanks for providing all these great trainers, you rock!

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I Need Trainer Total War Rome 2 v 1 build 7018 please

i suggest you update your game =) cause we wont be downgrading the trainers that are updated. unless there are 100+ requests of the same one as you have requested, then only we'll look into it. no special treatments bud =)

ahmedmahdy66

Reaction score
my trainer +15 for V1.8.0 for reloaded is working but sometime the:
  1. Soldiers reinforcement 1 Turn
  2. Building 1 Turn
  3. Research 1 Turn
don t work

Sabekti Pratama

Reaction score
i suggest you update your game =) cause we wont be downgrading the trainers that are updated. unless there are 100+ requests of the same one as you have requested, then only we'll look into it. no special treatments bud =)

I've downloaded the patch v 1.4. then I downloaded the trainer but it does not work. then I saw instructions on youtube and then work 100%
Thank you very much mr.antifun. LoL

total_trainer

Reaction score
Hi All And Mr AntiFun
I am relatively new to using trainers and such. Iv got the latest update of the game with Hannibal at the gates and Cesar in Gaul - Do I need separate trainers for Hannibal - Cesar and the campaign and which are the best version to use? I downloaded the version shown in the video but other than the Active Trainer (F1) nothing else activates I tried putting in the password as well but it still does not activate. Please do help :D

NiteMare1991

Donor
Reaction score
You should not need a separate trainer. Those expansions just activate in the game to give you access. Its all the same game. Please watch the youtube video or follow the help link in my signature.