Trainer Search

Murky

Donor
Reaction score
I'm afraid inf. food doesn't work correctly yet. It adds food to the stock, but it's too low and it causes population's unhappiness :/

Edit: everything else seems to work good

Arend

Donor
Reaction score
Is there anyone else that experience the game to be ''crashing'' to desktop, yet the game still running?
It happens like every five to ten minutes, I have to hit alt-tab.

Edit; just figured out there are some mods non-compatible with each other.
The trainer is all good

Last edited:

griffin1991

Reaction score
Hi, i cant seem to this to work at all, can someone please help, am new to this, running on windows 10, press any of the F buttons and it doesnt do anything

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
Hi, i cant seem to this to work at all, can someone please help, am new to this, running on windows 10, press any of the F buttons and it doesnt do anything
1. Are you using the trainer in Administrator mode (UAC pop up click Yes)
2. Are you reading how the trainer works best? As in activate the trainer in the Main Menu of the game before you load/start your game?

NB. If you truly want to help, consider donating $1 or more to help the staff out. It works via Patreon, so if you want to do a once off, you'll need to delete the subscription after the first donation, or it'll deduct once/month.

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
Game has updated as of today the steel and statecraft update, the trainer does not work unfortunately any chance of an update?

EQ2U17

Reaction score
The New one doesn't work as well as the other the infinite available units and the food doesn't work.

Murky

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

thanks for the update.

Unfortunately though, Inf.Available Units doesn't work. When I recruit units the trainer just won't refill the city roster.