Trainer Search

badlegion1397

Reaction score
the fast research set my time to research at 542 turns or something. I can't see the entire number.

iuan

Reaction score
any clue on the food? i get a figure of -1040 assuiming it could be the same as the tech time. any word would be awesome

lee83

Reaction score
any clue on the food? i get a figure of -1040 assuiming it could be the same as the tech time. any word would be awesome

Food one works but you need a granary in one of your main cities, it went over -1000 till I built one, my tech time just says it takes loads of time but still finish's next turn, not sure why other people are having problems with it.

blackmambaseals

Reaction score
good evening, someone can tell me why when I download this Trainers the computer identifies me as a serious virus?

blackmambaseals

Reaction score
Current Trainers:
Total War Saga Thrones of Britannia V1.00 Trainer +8
Total War Saga Thrones of Britannia V1.00 Trainer +12

Options:

1. Inf.Movement
  2. Fast Constructions
  3. Inf.Food
  4. Inf.Skill Points
  5. Inf.Available Units
  6. Fast Research
  7. God Mode
  8. Set Money
  9. Recover Troops Size
  10. Inf.Ammo
  11. Inf.Supplies
  12. General Age 30

Notice:

• Press on game editor to edit your money
  • For Available Units cheat to effect the available units must be 1 or more , It wont effect available units if the unit is already at 0 .
good evening, someone can tell me why when I download this Trainers the computer identifies me as a serious virus?

blackmambaseals

Reaction score
Can you guys help me? the computer identifies this trainers as trojan virus and I delete it immediately ... how should I do?
sincerely I'm afraid to take off the antivirus. Is this trainers 100% safe?

Martin Matthews

Reaction score
I have used trainers for other TW titles and the research is always done in one move even though it says it takes 3+ depending on what you research. I am interested in seeing what other options will be available in the future though ie: Inf turns or Complete region take over without doing anything lol.

fabioblackmamba

Reaction score
thank you so much ... then I'll try to disable the antivirus and install the trainers ... good evening everyone.

DrH0u5e

Reaction score
After F8 (God Mod) all units are gods... enemies too. First 2 matches no problem, third match... all units are gods.

zenwolf

Reaction score
New patch released today. The last one was a beta, with an opt-in. Can we get an updated trainer? Thanks in advance.

Leticron

Reaction score
Infinite Food, doesent work for me. Unlocked Techtree would be nice, for next Version of Trainer.

Richard Carl

Reaction score
I placed a request on the forum for updating. I read through, and the posted rules state this is the proper procedure to follow. Hope this helps guys! I'm sure @MrAntiFun would appreciate comments under my posting as to particular issues/conflicts with the current patch release. I knew there was a problem, but aside from just not working, I could not provide more details than that. Link below to my posting:

Update Request: Total War Saga Thrones of Britannia Trainer (New Patch 5/29)

Happy Gaming,
-Rich