Trainer Search

wummy123

Reaction score
wELL they all work but it sometimes like god mod randomly just goes off

One of many

Donor
Reaction score
wELL they all work but it sometimes like god mod randomly just goes off
God mode goes off sometimes when you set the abilities in auto (right click on the circle) and for sure when you let the AI to control your army on the field.

Edit: all cheats works perfectly for the steam version. But i cant tell for "Fall of the samurai" dlc

Nizla73

Reaction score
i would understand that you prefer to concentrate your job to make trainer on more recent game or game with more player, but can we still hope that one day a trainer for the steam version of shogun 2 will be available, or steam is shitty as hell with this game and MAF really can't make a trainer who don't crash the whole game ? cause honestly for me it's the best of the total war series and i would love to do as i want on it ;)

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Would like to see an update to work with version -
v1.1.0. Build 5934.393228
if that is possible as I see lots of people are after an update so an estimate on if and when would be nice.

Navaro

Reaction score
Is there something wrong with this trainer file? My antivirus completely freaks out and blocks the download.
While I try another trainer (superpower 2) it works fine.

Antivirus is Avast.

I want to believe the file is save, but it is strange that avast reacts like this.
Thx in advance.

Nguyen Hao

Reaction score
Is there something wrong with this trainer file? My antivirus completely freaks out and blocks the download.
While I try another trainer (superpower 2) it works fine.

Antivirus is Avast.

I want to believe the file is save, but it is strange that avast reacts like this.
Thx in advance.

Avast is massive destruction, believe me, this thing is safe :D

Nguyen Hao

Reaction score
God mode did not work with men on ship, the number is kept, but they still die, so sad because a boat without men could do nothing :(

Ezy

Reaction score
Activating all option seems to solve the randomly god mode issue so far. but the game sometime crashed.

Eitrigg

Reaction score
Well, I've found a solution with not working trainer for Fall of the Samurai 5934 build.

First of all you need to start Rise of the Samurai and enable F1 + F2 in the trainer. After that enable any other options you want to work in Fall of the Samurai. Then check if it works by recruiting/researching/building any unit and start Fall of the Samurai WITHOUT DISABLING YOUR OPTIONS. In Fall of the Samurai match just enable/disable F1 and trainer will work. At least it works for me.