Trainer Search

waluh

Reaction score
It was posted yesterday and there haven't been any updates to my knowledge... I think its pretty safe to assume that it would still work....
but it no effect to my game, i already try it ( sorry for my bad english )

Reaction score
i want it >.< i've been waiting the new trainer for a long time T_T
Search on internet and you will find it bro but i have to say , this version is not perfect too so we still need a new trainer update T_T

WandererII

Reaction score
Everything works fine for me (Steam Latest Version include Vanilla,RoS,FoS)

DeGorro82

Reaction score
V1.1.0 Build 5934. Play time - 15 september 2015 till this comment created (22-Sep-2015).
Cheat work fine, God Mode isn't working, because the default activating in the first place already make the unit cannot dying. But horse still dying if get hit, but the rider will live and continue fight on foot. Cannon also get destructed, but the cannoner won't die. Now, Sea battle are the only one untouched by the cheat. You can die and lose if not playing carefully in sea battle.

This cheat works in scenario Rise of the Samurai, The Original Samurai TW 2, and the Fall of the Samurai.

Add related or not related info : I had the latest W7 update, latest C++ update, latest net framework update. I just want to make sure that this cheat are working. And if you can do a little with Cheat Engine (6.4), you can make your General and Agents had unlimited Skill Points.

I had some crashes, but it usually happen after playing more than 4 hours. So I don't think it came from the trainer program.

phuha

Reaction score
plz update the god mode, when i active god mode and start a battle, the game crashes to desktop with no error message.( a few months ago, when i used win 8 64 bit, god mode still work, now win 10 64 bit and got this problem) not sure because of window or the game update.

YKMIN

Reaction score
just work F1 for active the trainer
other not
3241 ver 1 1 rise of the sumrai

DUM63

Reaction score
no more trainer then abandon all hope almost a year and no update i lost all hope

DUM63

Reaction score
i will pay for an update lol
i know me too but he is busy and i dont blame him but if im right he has been releasing some trainers for some bad games that nobody cares instead of updating these good games with a big community that is what grinds my gears