Trainer Search

domazaz

Reaction score
Why i always have immortal units? i didn't press f5 for recovery

Yayatore

Reaction score
Easy trick, reading the lastest posts of crashing issues enter battle mode without the god mode activated i played the game on Very hard and it's crazy attack incoming from everywhere, anytime and don't even start talk about the mother******s agents and there's the trick defending the trainer it's a miracle (obviously talking about god mode) attacking just deactivate it and throw 2 or 3 big fat armies of the best troops to a single city (on battle mode) and it's yours! then train more recruits and in about 55-65 turns you will have like 15 or 20 armies and like 80 fleets just keep attacking with two armies the cities and if you want the enemy armies the same on naval but when defending a town just click god mode and there is no way no matter what they throw to your poor levy spearmen you will be victorious so you just have to remember to activate on D and deactivate when Attacking (Talking about battle mode of course) or just auto resolve battle with all the cheats activated.

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
I run it perfectly fine, everything works perfectly I don't start the trainer until I get to the actual game, where you move your units. Works fine for me without issues. *shrug*

T.Smith

Reaction score
Easy trick, reading the lastest posts of crashing issues enter battle mode without the god mode activated i played the game on Very hard and it's crazy attack incoming from everywhere, anytime and don't even start talk about the mother******s agents and there's the trick defending the trainer it's a miracle (obviously talking about god mode) attacking just deactivate it and throw 2 or 3 big fat armies of the best troops to a single city (on battle mode) and it's yours! then train more recruits and in about 55-65 turns you will have like 15 or 20 armies and like 80 fleets just keep attacking with two armies the cities and if you want the enemy armies the same on naval but when defending a town just click god mode and there is no way no matter what they throw to your poor levy spearmen you will be victorious so you just have to remember to activate on D and deactivate when Attacking (Talking about battle mode of course) or just auto resolve battle with all the cheats activated.
My problem is when im on the end turn part the game out of nowhere crashes i dont have god mode on just everything else

Yayatore

Reaction score
My problem is when im on the end turn part the game out of nowhere crashes i dont have god mode on just everything else

it should be the GOLD i have experience some crashes with the unlimited GOLD cheat in ending turn just don't activate it, download "cheat engine" for it, if you don't know how to use it i recommend youtube to find a tutorial to use CE on shogun 2 it should be easy to understand but if not, write me and i help you out.

Yayatore

Reaction score
I run it perfectly fine, everything works perfectly I don't start the trainer until I get to the actual game, where you move your units. Works fine for me without issues. *shrug*
i do the same thing but i don't know why it crashes entering battle with god cheat activated. i think you're lucky or doing something i don't know!

John101kik

Reaction score
I don't use god mode when I use the trainer, but I still crash whenever I enter a battle or end a turn.

rastrillin

Reaction score
Crash to Desktop almost all the time.

Windows 10 64bits
I7 4790k 16gb ddr-1600
Asus sabertooth mark s
Ssd samsung evo 840

Astraea

Reaction score
My game freeze while using the trainer T^T not sure why

John Burke

Master Donor
Reaction score
I'm getting the crash when starting a battle. Was a great trainer when it worked though so that's the only fix needed. :)