Trainer Search

Random_Guy12

Reaction score
Yea this trainer needs update, i mean it kinda works but crashes or freeze the game..... damn i was happy for a moment there.

Treflex

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer is currently out of date I believe, every time I try to use it, it crashes upon entering a battle.

Alex250

Reaction score
Trainer is currently out of date I believe, every time I try to use it, it crashes upon entering a battle.

Some time ago Steam added this game to the VAC so to use the trainer you must do this: Activate the trainer like before(open the game, enter in campaign map and activate the options) but when you go to battle, before click in the button you must DISABLE the options(maybe the table itself) and when you enter in battle activate again the options you want, but when you have finished the battle deactivate the trainer again before click the finish battle option. And activate the cheats again when you are in campaign map.

I know that it is a shame but we don't have choice if we want use cheats...

Nanoman

Reaction score
can you update the trainer? everytime i turn on the trainer and when loading screen it crash it just close the game

Osman Bötüböken

Reaction score
Thanks for your trainers... With your trainers we don't waste our time with waiting things... Game Developers still doesn't get it; if we want so much realism we won't play games :) We want to be GOD not a hero :D

Random_Guy12

Reaction score
the trainer still work if you do the following:
(1). Turn on trainer only when you are in World mode.
(2). Turn off trainer when entering a battle and then turning it back on when loaded into the battlefield.
(3). Turn off trainer before exiting the battle and once back to world map you can then turn trainer back on.
(4). Turn trainer off when loading army into navy fleets, and then after turn trainer back on.
(5). Make sure all the cheat is turned off from in order as it was activated

Example: Turn on is from F1 to F8 and turn off is vice versa, F8 to F1.
This will stop the game from crashing.
I found it to still work fine but with a little more work but at least im still wrecking shit in japan.

JohnWayne767

Reaction score
The trainer works for me. I activated it while being in the world map and pressed F1 till F9 until everything was activated.

the trainer still work if you do the following:
(1). Turn on trainer only when you are in World mode.
(2). Turn off trainer when entering a battle and then turning it back on when loaded into the battlefield.
(3). Turn off trainer before exiting the battle and once back to world map you can then turn trainer back on.
(4). Turn trainer off when loading army into navy fleets, and then after turn trainer back on.
(5). Make sure all the cheat is turned off from in order as it was activated

Example: Turn on is from F1 to F8 and turn off is vice versa, F8 to F1.
This will stop the game from crashing.
I found it to still work fine but with a little more work but at least im still wrecking shit in japan.
This seems right.

S117

Reaction score
So for me the one turn construction, research and recruitment all work fine, as does the gold but the infinite movement keeps sometimes-working-sometimes-not with no pattern I can see. Is there some trick to get it working that I'm missing?

palbulchul

Reaction score
By the way, is it safe to use this trainer with Total War? Last time I checked, Total War franchises all had VAC enabled. I am just being cautious here.

Ze_Goblin

Reaction score
By the way, is it safe to use this trainer with Total War? Last time I checked, Total War franchises all had VAC enabled. I am just being cautious here.
that only can affect you if you're using trainers for online play to cheat. Single player won't bother you.

palbulchul

Reaction score
that only can affect you if you're using trainers for online play to cheat. Single player won't bother you.

Is that so? I don't even play online - so that means I don't need to worry about it - or that's what you are saying. Am I reading you correctly?