Trainer Search

The MIKO

Reaction score
My trainer is coninuously crashing with FOTS. btw im playing with steam

Bripage

Reaction score
it seems to work pretty well after starting a campaign and doing the first turn with or with out the rebel fight then saving and quiting and re-launching the game.. at least it has for me

bigfred1981

Reaction score
i cannot get the training to work it crashes the minute I turn it on! it says "insufficient resources exist to complete the requested service"

Long Duk

Reaction score
hey guys, love your work... this trainer seems to crash my game whenever i start a battle... how can i prevent/fix this?

Ak4sh4

Reaction score
Thx for your work, anyway the final version seems to be working pretty well for me when I play regular campaign.
Just a question though, does it give the same bonuses to enemies as well? Because it seems to me that they build their army pretty fast even on easy/normal considering how many turns it takes to recruit/build neccessary buildings.

Kylerexdeus

Reaction score
Every single trainer or cheat table crashes on FOTS when you start a battle. F*cking annoying.

This trainer does not work for (STEAM) Fall of the Samurai, and neither does any other trainer or cheat table you're going to find.

Last edited:

Mariozz97

Reaction score
hey guys, love your work... this trainer seems to crash my game whenever i start a battle... how can i prevent/fix this?
I think We're going to not use this trainer... I using Attila's and Rome II's trainers but with this... No hope! :eek:

Ikhsan013

Reaction score
health mod not working on naval battle.. when my ship got hit the number crew not decrease but in graphic my crew still dead and decrease. when I have no crew left my ship is immobilize and cannot shoot but never surrender

zenwolf

Reaction score
Any news on an update? Trainer crashes the game to desktop whenever trying to start a battle.