Trainer Search

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Game crashes at the start of a battle after a few turns.
Needs to be updated.

ElConquistador

Reaction score
Guys the trainer works for all versions. Just follow the instructions that he gave. 1. Go to the World Map of any campaign (Shogun 2, Rise of the Samurai, Fall of the Samurai) which is where you manage your castles and move armies. 2. Enable the "Activate Trainer" and "Disable Anticheats" in the trainer. 3. Go back to the World Map and click any castle that you own. 4. Start enabling every cheat you want. 5. Enjoy. I hope this clears up one problem for the sake and honor of mrantifun

mightygills

Reaction score
Always thankful for your work, but could this game receive a bit of love and have an updated trainer, suffering many a crash at the moment. Thx in advance.

gamersamer

Reaction score
First time i tried it worked, next time i do the same thing as previous but only activate works nothing else

Arend

Donor
Reaction score
The same for me, it crashes when I click on start battle... Even when I follow the ''instructions'' properly

vita.vici

Reaction score
First I would gladly say Merry Christmas to all! :D
And an awesome New Year!

Does this trainer updated now and if it's working to Shogun 2 Rise of the samurai?

Verry muuuch appreciated Mr.Antifun to be able to use the trainer again for the latest version and all of the Shogun 2 franchise. :)

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
MAF said he tried to update the trainer, but the game's anti-cheats have made it too difficult.

vita.vici

Reaction score
Oh okay... it's sad that this anti cheats blocks an offline game I mean I don't even play it in multiplayer when it is more fun in offline mode. Just curious about using the god mode for my Daimyo :D:cool: Thanks anyway for Sir.Antifun

thepizzatree

Reaction score
So after spending many a night trying everything to work. I think I'm about to give up on this game. Which is a shame, because getting to march my single samurai unit across Japan is something I have wanted to do for a long time.

The trainer makes the game crash on battle start, when it does, it also corrupts the save file so that the game will always crash at that point, even without the trainer.
Have tried all tips and tricks google can come up with. From disabling internet connection, rolling back the game to earlier versions and even trying a pirated version of the game.

I would love nothing more than to play this game, I haven't been in a position where I have been able to donate, but trust me... If you make this work, you have earned my dollars.

Help us Mr.Antifun, you are our only hope...