Trainer Search

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
i'm getting a problem in which god mode sometimes does nothing and after that happens god mode won't work in that campaign

Toc

Reaction score
trainer should work fine for your game version
But it obviously dossnt work well with the new version, otherwise people would not complain about the trainer :) and this problem have been going on in a long time , but still no new trainer to the game .

jetstream kage

Super Donor
Reaction score
But it obviously dossnt work well with the new version, otherwise people would not complain about the trainer :) and this problem have been going on in a long time , but still no new trainer to the game .
actually there has been a recent replacement to this trainer
unfortunately it is also plagued by many of the same problems as the last one, problems that only start really appearing after a few hours of play, which means the testers generally don't find them.

AngeleJR

Reaction score
For some reason, this don't work on my game. I'm on V 1.1.0 B 5934.

mariocoman

Reaction score
how mutch i have to pay for a trainer of version v 1.1.0.5346.324823 fall of samurai?

mariocoman

Reaction score
i know is free but ,the trainer over here is not working,it sais is activated but others options dont work

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Tested and trainer isnt working atm, Hope MrAntiFun could check it out :)

Warmonger13

Reaction score
Yes this trainer is broken in the god mode department. Whenever you dismount your general or any other mounted infantry, and send them into melee combat. The game crashes after a few moments. so if you have to fight with your general, leave him mounted. But, if anything
if you cant make the generals bodygaurd's horses invulnerable to arrows, then at least fix that crash.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Yes this trainer is broken in the god mode department. Whenever you dismount your general or any other mounted infantry, and send them into melee combat. The game crashes after a few moments. so if you have to fight with your general, leave him mounted. But, if anything
if you cant make the generals bodygaurd's horses invulnerable to arrows, then at least fix that crash.
You using latest trainer?.

NBK

Reaction score
Nice trainer!
Just one small issue. Once I activated the god mod function, the effect is still applied when I turned off the trainer or even restared the game.
It seems like the effect has been saved on my save file. I don't want to keep that effect permanently.
Is there any solution for that?

NBK

Reaction score
Actually, the god mode effect is not permanent. But it is automatically activated whenever I launch trainer.
I think it needs to be fixed.

Turger

Reaction score
I don't want to be pushy and I know are probably very busy irl, but I recently got Total War: Shogun 2 in the Humble Bundle package and I would like to use Steam version unless B works and I'm just being dumb(which is very probable:p), but I haven't found it working with Steam version of the game.

Thanks Anyways,
Turger :D

Last edited:

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
I don't want to be pushy and I know are probably very busy irl, but I recently got Total War: Shogun 2 in the Humble Bundle package and I would like to use Steam version unless B works and I'm just being dumb(which is very probable:p), but I haven't found it working with Steam version of the game.

Thanks Anyways,
Turger :D
i would like to install to test if its work but i don't enough space for it,if you using steam version game,try to use the trainer B and see if it working for you,but notice there might be also god mode which make game crash sometimes and others options too maybe,however give a try and let us know :)