Trainer Search

Turger

Reaction score
i would like to install to test if its work but i don't enough space for it,if you using steam version game,try to use the trainer B and see if it working for you,but notice there might be also god mode which make game crash sometimes and others options too maybe,however give a try and let us know :)

Everything works. I was just forgetting a simple step.
Thanks for the reply,
Turger:D

--EDIT--

Repeated the steps I did before and now whenever I go into battle the game crashes. I start the game, activate trainer in main screen go into save activate all the trainer. Go into a battle crash. Worked when I first tried it. Now no longer working.'

--EDIT--

Now it's working. I guess I'm insane.

Last edited:

Zayats

Reaction score
The godmode still crashes for me anyhow.
Win7 x64
There're new crashes: when I try to board army on ships. I've repeated it several times (without godmode and with)

Wong xin yong

Reaction score
This trainer B works on steam version.I have a problem with god mode though.God mode will auto activate when i didnt't even activate it

Wong xin yong

Reaction score
This trainer B works on steam version.I have a problem with god mode though.God mode will auto activate when i didnt't even activate it
Sometimes its crashes when i use the trainer.Some of the function such as soldier recruiting 1 turn dosen't work when i turn it off and on.It require me to restart the game and trainer to activate it again.Mr Anti fun,thx alot for your trainer hope u update it thx ^^

Turger

Reaction score
Sometimes its crashes when i use the trainer.Some of the function such as soldier recruiting 1 turn dosen't work when i turn it off and on.It require me to restart the game and trainer to activate it again.Mr Anti fun,thx alot for your trainer hope u update it thx ^^

I find that starting the trainer at the when game begins, activating it in the main menu and then going into the save and activating everything (or maybe a specific thing in your case) works.

I have to say the game either runs out of memory or something because it does randomly crashes although I somewhat expect when using a trainer so it's not huge annoyance. Otherwise great trainer

Thanks,

Last edited:

Pulli-Belatori

Reaction score
I'm using B version with Steam version of game. Crashes when i do anything just with trainer activated. Don't even have to activate anything else

t13241122

Reaction score
I use steam last version and cannot use this trainer in non-auto battle, when I press F2.
Plz update and thx for you effort :)

Danjou

Reaction score
@Turger

Do you still have the issue with GodMode ?
I follow your steps and it works very well, but GodMode is still activated for me.:confused:
By the way, thank you for your walkthrough!;)

connor466

Donor
Reaction score
can I active it on the main screen or on the campaign map when I pick my clan I don't know which one.

Turger

Reaction score
@Turger

Do you still have the issue with GodMode ?
I follow your steps and it works very well, but GodMode is still activated for me.:confused:
By the way, thank you for your walkthrough!;)

Sorry for the late reply. Been busy. I've found that the godmode sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. For often than not it works. Not sure what causes it and I don't know a fix either.

Well anyways,

Killer Frost

Reaction score
pls trainers for Total War Shogun 2 bc i dont have Total War Shogun 2: rise of the samurai

JohnDohe

Reaction score
Hi Mrantifun and crew
thanks for the many trainers :D

I hope you will update Shogun 2 Steam Trainer soon.

Is it posible to put an additional button in the system, so you can give your agent/generel ekstra lvl and skills point? :)
as Toc mentioned earlier
Happy new year :)

Please answer:)

Last edited: