Trainer Search

Napster

Reaction score
i have a problem with trainer why if generals in charge always freeze? my version 1.1.0 5934

Worshipper

Reaction score
Sir, is it possible to add skill points option to the trainer? Heroes does not get many skill points to spend, so it would be nice to have an extra opportunity to add some skills one might want to have, but can not afford.

1008andre

Master Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
Okay I think i might have found a work around but it involves a mod. If you already don't like that fine keep waiting. Otherwise, go to the steam workshop and look up: DarthMod: Shogun II SW v5.0 and subscribe to it, wait for it to download, and then start playing Shogun 2 , and then you can turn on the trainer at the main menu.

That being said its not the only mod that running and i haven't tested it with anyone else can I please get someone to test it out as well? Also to note I've only been playing it with fall of the samurai, and since god mode activates as soon as you turn on the trainer i don't turn it on in the interface.

K.C

Reaction score
I would deeply be in your debt for an update please. thanks for your time

RogerDAce

Donor
Reaction score
Plz update Admin, been waiting for the update from few months.

Even the Cheat Engine Table is not working.

felix92

Reaction score
So im not the only one being sad about the fact, that simply by activating the trainer EXCEPT GOD MODE, All units are NONETHELESS in Got Mode?

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
Please update, crashes shortly after activating the trainer options!! :(

skrewster

Reaction score
As the others have pointed out, this is in dire need of an update as it just crashes the game.