Trainer Search

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
God mode has a few bugs in regards to Enemy Generals - they also seem to get god mode.

im playing as Faction : Ma Teng, Legendary Difficulty

Edit : it appears when generals are engaging in duels

Last edited:

mcgoj002

Reaction score
Fast Reform crash the game if you unlock a lot of techs in the same turn. I think must be 1 turn reform to avoid crashes
No, the tree lights up purple and lags the game out to the point of crashing if you do too many. I can unlock 6 or so, go back to the campaign, hit Control + S, then load back into reforms with no crashes. 1 per turn would take ages to unlock everything. With this method, you can have all reforms unlocked by turn 4 or 5 (depending on buildings you need). Peace

Isenharal

Reaction score
Talking about update, are there anything you can do regarding capturing and employing captured general ?

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
The recover troops size cheat crashes the game everytime I activate it. Is there any specific instructions on how to use it?

bestforever9

Reaction score
Can you add inf ammo? And the instant reform dont work only can use one per turn. . .

Last edited:

yinny

Reaction score
The recover troops size cheat crashes the game everytime I activate it. Is there any specific instructions on how to use it?
for me it seems to work best when you are in friendly territory and not near an enemy army. you might have to take a step to get it to activate

Geonho Lee

Reaction score
Hi,
Thanks to your work.
I want to tell you that the previous version is better than the resent one for me. Because I'm able to complete the reforms several times in a turn with the previous trainer.
I guess someone thinks the function"Instant Reforms" makes the game crushed. It is partially right.
It works until 6 times in one turn. (maybe 7). If somebody wants to complete the reforms more, just close the reform and open again. Then the game must be not crushed.
So I would request you to update the trainer like the first trainer (I mean only about the "Instant Reforms"), if you don't mind.
I always thank for your trainers.

kanejay

Reaction score
Thank you sir. But there is a very little problem at fast construction, sometimes it becomes 1000+ turns when building a new construction (not the upgrade). It can be easily solved by restarting the game and trainer.

adfasdfadsfadsf

Reaction score
Notes to remember for version +10.
I personally use version +10 for its multiple reform upgrade abilities but you can use either.
The game will crash when you activate recover troop size so i recommend not to use it atm.
The game will also become buggy when using the inf. food cheat so i also recommend not using it atm.
Lastly, i recommend only using the cheats that you need. I personally use: inf money, inf movement, fast construction, public order, instant reforms, inf. supplies, and inf. skill points. The rest are either A. unnecessary or B. Buggy atm.

PS thank you mrantifun. i have been following you since the total war rome 2 days and i have never been so grateful. I hope you keep this hard work up.

SladeTeck

Donor
Reaction score
So, had absolutely 0 problems with the latest trainer, everything worked completely fine even duels between Generals.

Yizzay

Reaction score
thank you sir, as soon i am able i will donate, just going through a rough financial time at the moment unfortuately

LycanJack

Master Donor
Reaction score
Is there a way to add like.. free-trade? make all trade deals free so we can get the AI to hand over characters/items for free :)

mightygills

Reaction score
As always MAF, appreciate your hard work in all the trainers you do. Thankyou for swift attention to 3 Kingdoms.

saki69

Reaction score
game crashing after new update today ,,, you are the best Mr.Antifun, will be happy if this will repaired

AtomicAcid

Reaction score
Can you please explain how weak enemy function works. I did not notice any changes. (I activated it during history battles only)

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Let me know if the game still crashing , If it still does try to activate cheats in main menu .

Pope6666

Reaction score
First trainer is only working for me now, the others with god mode and super cities etc crash the moment I try to activate the trainer! :(
Thanks for your hard work mate!