Trainer Search

d97

Donor
Reaction score
Hi! Is there any posibility that in trainer you could include option to bypass this annoying "you can only build one building in entire province per turn" thing? It's really annoying, tbh :/
just disable fast construction and enable the money cheat and than when you go to build in your provinces when you select a building there should be a instant build option at the bottom of the building being constructed circle or whatever. This allows you to build as many buildings as you want with infinite money and more than once in a province during a given term. Hope this helps

Soggy_Peach

Reaction score
Is there a way to make the instant reform faster than only 1 per turn with the Yellow Turban DLC?

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer for builds 9292 has some problem, Inf. Skill Points doesn't work anymore. And Instant Reform only allow 1 Reform every turn now.
Same issues. I realized my previous issue crashing was because I was not up to date on the trainer.

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
I accidently turned notifications off, which is when the inf skill point cheat stopped working, now that I turned them back on it works again.

brandino11

Reaction score
Newest trainer not working with newest version of trainer. Activate trainer and it just 'beeps' and does not activate, whereas it should obviously say "trainer activated"

WolverineX23

Reaction score
what do you mean it's not working? I've been using it for the past 5 hours with no problems...

NateDaBeast

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Total War Three Kingdoms V1.00 Trainer +10
Total War Three Kingdoms V1.00 Trainer +12
Total War Three Kingdoms V1.00 Build 9292 Trainer +12

Options:

1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Movement
  3. Recover Troops Size
  4. Weak Enemy
  5. Fast construction
  6. Inf.Public Order
  7. Instant Reforms
  8. Inf.Supplies
  9. Inf.Skill Points
  10. Inf.Food
  11. God Mode
  12. Super Cities
Notice:
  • Use Food cheat only when you are very low on food , It may effect some stuff like construction time , However turning off the cheat and ending a turn fixes the issue .
@MrAntiFun can you please add inf. ammo?

AtomicAcid

Reaction score
Maybe this information is old but I activate trainer's cheats on the main menu of the game and after that I go to play campaign. 13 hours of playing without a single crash.

peach321

Reaction score
you using latest trainer ? .

I just downloaded the first one, windows wouldn't let me download the last one said there was a trojan, didn't try the one in the middle yet! Other than that crash the first one works great.

dootly

Reaction score
Hi mrantifun, the game crashes whenever I activate recover troops cheat. everything else seems to work fine except that