Trainer Search

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Yea I believe the trainer seems to not be working completely, please update when you can.

Thanks.

purine27

Reaction score
sometimes trainer does not work(not activated) plus, Inf Move.func does not work.

Last edited:

sirpommes

Reaction score
I had no crashes, but it seems that "Godmode" reduces the amount of soldiers per unit. Infantry has only 23, Cavalary only 15. This effect only comes when you start a battle. Tested with Empire.

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works for me, just need to activate it after opening the game and in the main menu screen. Although god mode works but then will crash the game after the battle and then corrupt all save within that campaign.

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
The trainer works for me, just need to activate it after opening the game and in the main menu screen. Although god mode works but then will crash the game after the battle and then corrupt all save within that campaign.
Needs to update the trainer.

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
Okay now if you play a battle with this trainer it'll let you play it but once you've finished the battle the game crashes and corrupts all you save for that campaign. I think it needs an update somewhere. Hope this helps everyone.

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Since ME add-on (DLC) to Warhammer 2, the only thing that [now] doesn't work for me is God mode.....oh and inf. movement for Hero is scratchy....

MrStal0ne

Reaction score
It works completely fine for me. The only thing that's a bit wonky is the "Inf. movement range for lord's and heroes" but it's easily fixed by removing the hero from the army then putting the hero into the army before attacking a enemy force.

John Burke

Master Donor
Reaction score
At the moment, it seems it only works for the TWW2 Campaign and not at all for Mortal Empires. The TWW2 campaign still showing some bugs.