Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Side note to this, you can change money ect in the campaign fine, along with movement cheats (using this at your own risk since the game might crash with excessive use, not the trainer's fault tho, just the way the game handles movement).

Some cheats can be turned on and off once in the campaign after turning them on in the Main menu but this is not guaranteed, you might need to quit and reload if they stay off after.
Are you by any chance playing Mortal Empires ? .

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Guys make sure you start the trainer and the cheats you want before you load the campaign, works fine then.

The trainer itself is perfect and works apart from magic

Are you referring to influence/ High Elves???? I got everything else to work other than that...….

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed that the new trainer feels more unstable than the previous ones? I activated the trainer fine but then immediately crashed after trying to activate Infinite Magic. Usually when I activate cheats that fail to work, they would simply not activate rather than crash. Is there a reason for the format change of the trainer? That being said, I'm sure whatever hiccups exist will be resolved in the next trainer version. Thanks for fast update.

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the latest update MAF. :p

I can't get the latest trainer to work. It's set as Admin by default. Windows Defender is not active as using Avast. (Win10 64bit)

Trying to activate during the Main Menu. Using Direct X11 mode on the launcher.
In the past (1/10) relaunching the trainer in the Main Menu has fixed the F1 trainer active issue.

I do have some mods active. I'll try to disable them and retry. :(

SpetznasMC

Master Donor
Reaction score
I can't get the latest trainer to work. It's set as Admin by default. Windows Defender is not active as using Avast. (Win10 64bit)

Trying to activate during the Main Menu. Using Direct X11 mode on the launcher.
In the past (1/10) relaunching the trainer in the Main Menu has fixed the F1 trainer active issue.

I do have some mods active. I'll try to disable them and retry. :(
Avast usually removes trainers because they are false positive. I'd put avast on playmode and disable it while using trainers.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I will take a look at the trainer code again .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I added a new trainer with the old code if anyone like to use it , You have to disable windows defender and put it on exception list though .

talork

Reaction score
why i cant activate trainer (current version)
i open trainer with admin permission and allow trainer from window defender

Lisek445

Reaction score
Well, something is broken for me.
Some options can be launched (like: xp, SP, instant constr.),
but some of them (like: fast recruitment, instant research, growth)
can't launch (only windows sound). Anyone have this?
@edits:
Version 4.4mb (version below 1mb work only xp, SP, Money).

eddie87ed

Reaction score
This works as great as the last update! Except one thing... I can't seem to get "Set Skill Points" to work anymore. Not really a big deal though thanks for updating!

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
I added a new trainer with the old code if anyone like to use it , You have to disable windows defender and put it on exception list though .

Version B works a treat. Thanks MAF.

NB. I got the "new trainer" to work only for editing treasury. Nothing else worked. (Noting it worked only in a pure Admin account. Standard user with elevated privileges for the trainer doesn't cut it anymore. This is similar to some of your competitors coding.)

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
Avast usually removes trainers because they are false positive. I'd put avast on playmode and disable it while using trainers.

True in the past. However the last few trainers (2018) from MAF haven't come up with false positives. I use playmode aswell to disable notifications. I'd never disable an AV.

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Version B works like a charm, except influence for High Elves still doesn't work. Much more stable than the prior update, my games were crashing.If ya'll having problems you MUST load the trainer after you initiate the WH2.exe and before it gets to main menu. I suspect a lot of mods are causing issues. Thanks MAF for your time and effort...………...

juzzzek

Reaction score
Theres 2 problem I doscovered - NOT WORKING ! :
1. adding influence during HE game
2. adding skill points 4 characters