Trainer Search

alpha2351

Reaction score
hey man, windows is being stupid and its convinced your program is a trojan. How the hell do I disable windows defender from being so stupid

smitty25

Reaction score
Exp doesnt actually work. Adds (or sometimes makes negative) exp be added to bar but you won't ever level, even after going into a battle it won't change. It will cause your game to crash though.
Everything else seems to work fine though sans god mode

Kyogon

Reaction score
For some reason none of your trainers work anymore. My computer gets this you have experienced an unexpected error and I cant even activate the trainer. Is there a fix for this?

CaptMola

Reaction score
For me, all of the Options are working.
When you try to add Money AND EXP + Skillpoints, my Game crashes. But thats fine, i know it now ^^

Chasind

Reaction score
Hey MAF,
Game got Updated to Version 1.6 with the new DLC "The Prophet and the Warlock"
could you update the trainer please? :)

LycanJack

Master Donor
Reaction score
DLC came out and trainer now doesn't seem to launch from the main-menu anymore, anyone able to get the trainer to work?

Hiperactivman

Reaction score
DLC came out and trainer now doesn't seem to launch from the main-menu anymore, anyone able to get the trainer to work?
Everytime new update comes out, the trainer is outdated and our God and Saviour have to update it

reft

Reaction score
Aye trainer isn't working, game got an update. God Emperor MAF! when you have time may you please use your divine powers to help us lowly users

CaptMola

Reaction score
Works fine for me. Tested all of the Hotkey and all working.
No Mods btw.

Bogdanov89

Reaction score
Massive new update came out for TWW2, trainer will probably need an update.
Still downloading the game patch...

Chasind

Reaction score
Works fine for me. Tested all of the Hotkey and all working.
No Mods btw.

not all keys are working, hero movement activates but the effect isn't active, god mode doesn't activate
the rest seems to be good for me

edit: also no mods activated

NebirosZael

Reaction score
If it's just the god mode that doesn't work, you can pair up two armies (unless your faction doesn't permit that, like Warriors of Chaos) and use auto resolve, until MAF hopefully updates the trainer.

Reaction score
Except for quest battles that don't allow Auto-resolve and have you just use 1 army. Also, hero infinite movement does not work either.