Trainer Search

godkilla

Reaction score
Please add following features:

• Set Scrolls of Hekarti (Dark Elves Ritual Currency)
  • Set Warpstones (Skaven Ritual Currency)
  • Set Ancient Plaques (Lizardmen Ritual Currency)
  • Set Way-Fragments (High Elves Ritual Currency)
Or combine all the above in a single option "Set Ritual Currency (All Factions)" since you always only need one of them at a time depending on what race you are selected.

• Instant Rituals (All Factions)
  • Set Food (Skaven)
  • Set Slaves (Dark Elves)
  • Max. Commander Loyalty (Dark Elves and Skaven)

Plus maybe:
  • Lock opponent factions Ritual Currencies at 0 (All Factions)

And the infinite population surplus needs to work with Black Arches (Dark Elves) as well.

Last edited:

imhotep7

Reaction score
god mode dont work, my army die when i have turn on Gmode. enemy to have god mode when i turn on. please fix it.

Last edited:

mezz

Reaction score
Godmode dont work for dark elves.

Ovellum

Reaction score
Ok, so God Mode does seem to be working. How its working now is that it seems when a unit gets down to 0 HP, instead of dying, their HP bar resets. However, I've noticed, God Mode occasionally is applied to enemy units as well, resulting in the older crapload more HP method

Sir_fkr

Reaction score
God mode doesn't work properly : applies to enemy resetting bars to something like 63k life points
Infinite Ammo applies to enemy too (probably can't do anything about that)
Infinite Lord movement doesn't work if Heroes are inside army with or without heroes infinite movement active

Thanks for your hard work ^_^

BAMFTurtle

Reaction score
It looks like god mode works perfectly on the +14 version, but not the +16 version for some reason. The +16 version's god mode instead effects enemy units, and your own to some extent. The health of a unit will go down, and occasionally you will take losses to the actual number of units, the enemy force for me at least was much harder to kill, and their morale didn't go down, the unit health stayed at 100% even though they would take actual losses, there was no way to kill an enemy lord at all. Hope that helps with bug-fixing.

Nougetninja

Reaction score
I am not able to get this working in Co-op. It works, but desyncs the game and the secondary player loses effect each turn. I am the only one who benefits from it. Anyone else experiencing this ?
If you and the person you're playing with has the same mods you'll be fine. Using a trainer or cheat engine is for SINGLE player games and will cause online to desync as it's changing local values. Probably didn't explain it right but what you're doing shouldn't work anyway

raduro

Reaction score
I think the God Mode doesn't work . units were taking damage , though numbers weren't lowering

Roltriche

Reaction score
the trainer stops working. Is there a new version ? The trainer opens then closes immediately, and the game stops.