Trainer Search

Coldwinter92

Reaction score
It still works perfect for me, LoL.
But u should put in a cheat in the next update for the wood elves, No amber cheat and hard ass hell to get those little shits xD
And keep the good work up buddy! Peace!

Alecthelm

Reaction score
works as intended still for me, like some mentioned before some features for the ME campaign and race specific that were included in the trainer for the 1st game would be nice, but not necessarily

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added.
Fixed spy cheat in units and hordes surplus .

Deyalord

Reaction score
When i download the newest version my windows defender wont let me download it saying it is a server virus that is a Trojan did this happen for anyone else?

Alecthelm

Reaction score
When i download the newest version my windows defender wont let me download it saying it is a server virus that is a Trojan did this happen for anyone else?
jop everytime its an trojan- thats how it works:) in case of WDF alert:)

rammlıed

Reaction score
But u should put in a cheat in the next update for the wood elves, No amber cheat and hard ass hell to get those little shits xD
I have same problem :(

Reaction score

I would recommend downloading the No Amber mod from the Steam Workshop. That is what I did for Warhammer 1 & 2.

diamond26

Reaction score
could you make it so you can turn god mode off like in the first warhammer total war thanks

Gubin

Reaction score
I love the update but i can't get it to work at all in DX11, and in DX12 it crashes the game after any turn i use it.

ramp8ge

Donor
Reaction score
hello all. I just clicked on file and file is empty it is just a folder with no files to unzip. Its been years since i have been on here am i missing anything?

NebirosZael

Reaction score
Having the trojan problem with the new trainer, I never had it with the others.

NebirosZael

Reaction score
Turn your anti-virus off just while using it. Problem solved!

Would be, if Windows Defender didn't automatically delete it after I download it. Since the previous one works without problems I'll continue to use the previous... or I'll try to re-install Avira, maybe that works instead of Windows Defender

johnnycasher

Reaction score
everything works for me other than infinite movement when i play as chaos in mortal empires, is this just me?