Trainer Search

Reaction score
everything works for me other than infinite movement when i play as chaos in mortal empires, is this just me?
Nope, same issue for me too. Except I am playing the other Horde faction, Beastmen. Infinite movement works great until you battle a time or two and then it stops working.

NebirosZael

Reaction score
Ok, now it works without being detected by Windows Defender lol.
Anyway, about infinite movement, I had no problems with it with all other factions besides hordes, but I found out that the main leader of the faction (in my case, Malekith), after his normal movement, can do a lesser long movement only one time, while other lords (including confederated Morathi, so it's not a Legendary Lord issue, I guess) do it properly.
Hope it can be of help.

a469794

Reaction score
Trainer no longer works, upon activating trainer the game crashes.

Reaction score
Trainer no longer works, upon activating trainer the game crashes.
There has not been a new patch that has been released for WH 2 so you must be doing something wrong... It works flawless except for the Horde issues.

Bogdanov89

Reaction score
As of 11.1.2018 the gold cheat works for me in both Mortal Empires and Vortex campaign.
I do not know about the other cheats since i don't use them.

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi....just adding that the Lords/Hero Inf. Movement is NOT working. Thanks for all you do.

Scrainer

Reaction score
Yeah infinite movement isnt working :(
Anyways thanks for your work!

timilein2001

Reaction score
great work. Thanks !!!. I got only one Problem. Every time I load a save game, the Trainer donsen t work on it. can anyone help?

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
UPDATED NEED IN 7HRS PLEASE AND THANK YOU SIR AS AWAYS LOVE YOUR WORK