Trainer Search

Croco22Croco

Reaction score
Hi , tanks for your job, you are the best but this trainer don t work for Mortal Empire (crash when actived)

Eyoub

Reaction score
Crash whenever playing tomb kings and activating any of the cheats

showguntimmy

Reaction score
yeah, today randomly now when hit activate (f1) sudden crash starts with current cash 1283791827398127 or -18389274931287 w/e lol I didnt even activate money codes just activated the darn thing lol.

Tesso

Reaction score
"Failure to load the trainer. Your tempfolder must allow execution"

DeSound

Reaction score
You are not alone with the money bug, when you activate the trainer. It happens everytime with Rise of the Tomb Kings

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
Crashing now.............also when playing tomb king faction, doesn't allow me to change the stance of the Lord/Hero/Army. In fact that tooltip doesn't even appear on their portrait.

Froost

Reaction score
Odd, it was working fine for me the past couple days with tomb kings and a new ME campaign, but now when I start it up today, I get the same money issues and crashing.

Gothikus

Reaction score
The game indeed crashes as soon as you use one of the options (Tried fast recruitment this time).

showguntimmy

Reaction score
what I got work ish was load into the main menu then hit f1 to activate. Then, go into your game and hit w/e seems to work. right now my movement f2 and f3 hero/lords are not working. Just hear the *DING* every time

Siberia

Reaction score
Everything works as intended with me except for amber, no crashes though

Kormantor

Reaction score
I also have it works. But I can't figure out how to add the effect(influence). Someone can tell how to do it with this trainer?

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Trainer is so buggy now, really hard to enable it and the game just froze up and I could see I had like the max money you could have but the game was frozen.

Gothikus

Reaction score
Quick Research, Quick unit recruitment, Quick building, Inf public order. It all makes the game crash.

Azhaagh

Donor
Reaction score
For the people who it is crashing for try this:

Start the game normally. Don't select the continue game from the launcher.
Start the trainer on the main menu but don't activate it.
Start a new/load a game
Once the game is loaded or started, select your lord
Alt Tab to the trainer
Activate trainer (do this from outside the game. Thus, the Alt Tab)
Alt Tab back into game and it should be working.

You can turn the options off and on from in game, but I tend to do it from outside out of habit. This is how I have always activated the trainer and unless an updated trainer has been needed, it's never failed. Although influence is broken on the ME campaign, never tried it in the Vortex. Please note though, that the longer the game goes and the longer you have the cheats activated, the higher a chance you have to crash. I usually crash once around turn 120. Also, the more you activate and deactivate the cheats, the higher a chance you'll crash.

I know nothing about coding, or programming or anything like that, but if a group of people are having crashes that are doing the exact same thing that a group of people who are not having crashes are doing, then perhaps there is a common factor that all the crashers have?

Also guys/gals, please remember that these trainers are free. And there are a LOT of trainers on this site. So understand that sometimes, the update isn't ready for a few weeks after a patch.