Trainer Search

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
The Trainer Wont Activate Sir.if anyone els is having this problem please Like,reply to this n put a 1+

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
The Trainer Wont Activate Sir.if anyone els is having this problem please Like,reply to this n put a 1+
Thats because there's a new version with the new DLC that was released today. The latest trainers made to work with version 1.3.1. The current version is 1.4. I'm sure Mr Antifuns working on a update...just be patient

socke3

Reaction score
some options worked for me:
start game
start trainer
load savegame or start new game
press f1 - nothing happens, no "trainer activated"
then try these options:
research
build time
inf ammo
inf wind of magic
god mode
i coudn't activate any of the other options

Affenpower

Reaction score
Thats because there's a new version with the new DLC that was released today. The latest trainers made to work with version 1.3.1. The current version is 1.4. I'm sure Mr Antifuns working on a update...just be patient

Not really, I have this problem with all his trainers and I´m still waiting for a fix...(yes I did this disable WinDefender fix he posted)

jamesrayne

Reaction score
Not really, I have this problem with all his trainers and I´m still waiting for a fix...(yes I did this disable WinDefender fix he posted)
looks like we are not going to get an updated trainer. Does anyone know if there is a competent modder with an updated trainer? Can you please link here

Reaction score
some options worked for me:
start game
start trainer
load savegame or start new game
press f1 - nothing happens, no "trainer activated"
then try these options:
research
build time
inf ammo
inf wind of magic
god mode
i coudn't activate any of the other options

Try activating the trainer before you load the game or start a new one, so from the main menu

Edit - never mind doesnt work from there either

Last edited:

jck946

Master Donor
Reaction score
I just disabled Windows Defender and rely on my antivirus. Everything worked until new DLC was added.
Thank you Mr. Antifun for everything...…..waiting patiently for update +1...…………………..

Hulagu

Donor
Reaction score
Arooooooooooooooooooo! I call upon you MrAntiFun!!!! please make us an updated trainer so we can kill people and giggle like little fat children! ^_______________________________^