Trainer Search

NagashMD

Reaction score
There was a time when the community said "F*CK GCW" and now it chants "F*CK WeMod".

In both cases just to say "thank you MAF"

MasterGambit

Reaction score
Please need help because of WeMod. I finally got that with the play button, but I still can't activate the functions of the trainer. That's just it, inactive controls are only for PRO. Do I have to set or activate for something or do I now need a membership in WebMod?

NebirosZael

Reaction score
I understand MrAntifun decision to work with WeMod, but those community mods are either jerks or bots. Hope you can update soon!

terrentino150

Reaction score
@GamingScholar

i tried with the latest trainer version i had and sadly it didnt work..

lets hope together that it will get updated fast! :)

Thanks to Mr.Antifun for his great work!

GamingScholar

Reaction score
Yea this game is getting way more posts then anything else. Just sad that WeMod locked the thread on their forums rather than let the people post.

qwertztrewq

Reaction score
Yea this game is getting way more posts then anything else. Just sad that WeMod locked the thread on their forums rather than let the people post.

Tbf they only locked it because the new trainer is already in development. They will unlock it once it is out again - but right now they are working on the new trainer and new bumps in the thread would get rid of staff messages and clog up the main form with constantly bumping the thread up.

GamingScholar

Reaction score
Tbf they only locked it because the new trainer is already in development. They will unlock it once it is out again - but right now they are working on the new trainer and new bumps in the thread would get rid of staff messages and clog up the main form with constantly bumping the thread up.

Actually they locked the thread because one of the staff members made a comment they shouldn't have and ended up editing their post and apologizing to the person they insulted. As for making excuses for them, the issue is that there system for sharing information is TERRIBLE. They link a post that says that if the "request update" is gone that it can be one of two things... it can be that an update has been triggered and it's now in a queue (one we can't see or have any indications of), or it can be that WeMod isn't detecting the new patch in that game. So many of us went to the forums to post because their was no "request update" button, read the post, and assumed based on the fact that we never got to "vote" to request an update that there might be an issue. What we got was carbon copy posts from their staff, and not a single one could just say, "Hey guys this trainer update is in the queue" instead they got an attitude, continued to post the carbon copy message and not give a simple answer.

As a business that asks us to donate and support them, it seems to be fairly simple that they can at the very least not take an attitude when dealing with the user base, and with a very small amount of effort let us know something is actually being worked on (which would have stopped the influx of messages caused by their ambiguous answers). No one asked them to give us an exact time, just that it was being worked on and that it wasn't an issue with WeMod detection (which honestly has lots of issues).