Trainer Search

BentonGrey

Reaction score
Howdy, I've downloaded the latest version of the trainer, and I think I must be doing something wrong. I've never used one of these before, so that's entirely possible. I've followed what I can find in the way of instructions, but I'm seeing no results. I've opened the game first, then opened the trainer. Then I've loaded my game and tried to use the trainer. I've pressed the appropriate keys, and I'm hearing a sound but seeing no result. I haven't tested all of the commands, but I've tried the infinite moves for lords and heroes and gotten nothing. Do you need to activate the trainer before loading a game? I've tried that too to no avail. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Thank you for your hard work on this. I hope it will get me out of a sticky situation!

AdrianFM

Donor
Reaction score
For me when i activate the fast construction or research the game crashes (last trainer version).

Is it possible to analyse this?

Thx

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
i dunno if it it's related but i have crashes on loading battles with "God Mode" activated or trying to activate it while in a battle.

johnnycasher

Reaction score
Howdy, I've downloaded the latest version of the trainer, and I think I must be doing something wrong. I've never used one of these before, so that's entirely possible. I've followed what I can find in the way of instructions, but I'm seeing no results. I've opened the game first, then opened the trainer. Then I've loaded my game and tried to use the trainer. I've pressed the appropriate keys, and I'm hearing a sound but seeing no result. I haven't tested all of the commands, but I've tried the infinite moves for lords and heroes and gotten nothing. Do you need to activate the trainer before loading a game? I've tried that too to no avail. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Thank you for your hard work on this. I hope it will get me out of a sticky situation!
normally you dont need to activate before you start the game
it may just need to be updated

anexstasy

Reaction score
i am new here and i would like to know how to donwload the trainer for the game total warhammer can someone help plz ?

johnnycasher

Reaction score
i am new here and i would like to know how to donwload the trainer for the game total warhammer can someone help plz ?
just go to the first page, and click on the version that corresponds with the version of your game, the trainers should be under the video

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Are we supposed to activate the god mode and such only in battle? Because the game crash when i enter a battle.

tyblank

Reaction score
so far everything thing still works just don't use the movement cheats and your game should not crash from what I've experienced.

xkhainedx

Master Donor
Reaction score
Are we supposed to activate the god mode and such only in battle? Because the game crash when i enter a battle.
my testing tend to prove that :
god mode + cooldown must be activated once in battles and deactivated before exiting
recover troops must be activated only for one time replenishement, never let it active

and one more thing : set skill points isnt working for heroes anymore

Someone69

Reaction score
As someone else mention set skill points it's not working for heroes anymore if you could fix it plz! other than that i haven't faced any other problem thank you for your hard work.

IcoVir

Donor
Reaction score
It would be nice if the movement crash was fixed. It doesn't always crash, not sure why it does or doesn't sometimes.

Someone69

Reaction score
No it's not maybe your antivirus picks it up as trojan! What antivirus do you use? Check it with other antivirus.

Looch_P

Reaction score
Is anyone else having the issue where you cannot use the Game Editor to Set Skill Points for Heroes, but can for Lords. I have been able to for Heroes in previous versions.

cckiller

Reaction score
Unfortunately it crashed every single time i activate the trainer dont know if its just me