Trainer Search

DerDude

Reaction score
Thank you best trainers I know !!! One question does the cheat spell cool down and unlimited magic work for the ai too?

krafilikto

Reaction score
On the first day of using this trainer it was working fine, then the next day my antivirus moves it to quarantine because it contains a trojan virus? wtf?

Sarkoth

Reaction score
I encountered one major bug so far:

Currently playing as Beastmen and my Brayheard initiated a battle to which my main army was a reinforcement. The godmode activation made the game crash every single time consistently. I suspect this might be the case for any battle you're reinforcing, as the friendly army spawns first, which is probably f***ing up the script.

daijobu93

Donor
Reaction score
On the first day of using this trainer it was working fine, then the next day my antivirus moves it to quarantine because it contains a trojan virus? wtf?
it is not a virus, but all AVs will usually detect trainers as a trojan because of their nature of modifying an application, so you should add all MAF trainers in exclusions

mezz

Reaction score
is a infinite moral option possible?

RoyG

Reaction score
there is new version of the game 1.2 build 10953.909200
please update trainer for this version!
thanks alot

Notething

Reaction score
If the build versions don't match, does that mean the trainer won't work?

Notething

Reaction score
It still works for me but there are more bugs (sound / music turns off randomly and graphic glitches).

Could it be that I was playing the Eye for an Eye Campaign? I didn't test this on the normal campaign.

John Burke

Master Donor
Reaction score
A new version and DLC is being launched on 1 September (this Thursday) so beware the imminent update requirement. :)

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
everytime i open it it says DATA error ?

download with your Antivirus off. same with opening and running the trainer, some AV's show the exe file as a false positive.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
A new version and DLC is being launched on 1 September (this Thursday) so beware the imminent update requirement. :)

Maf's aware but extremely busy, to avoid any disappointment always disable auto updates on steam so you can play the older version (thats if you really cant wait or play without a trainer!)

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
this game updates today!!!!! MAF is aware.