Trainer Search

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
The Set Skill Point seems to be bugged. It works fine but only on the first character you use it on. Any other changes, even with other hero/officer selected, only changes the first units skill points.

Robrobrob

Reaction score
The Set Skill Point seems to be bugged. It works fine but only on the first character you use it on. Any other changes, even with other hero/officer selected, only changes the first units skill points.
Hey mate, try selecting the character you want to activate the cheat for before enabling it. You'll need to have the character selected, not something in their army.

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
Hey mate, try selecting the character you want to activate the cheat for before enabling it. You'll need to have the character selected, not something in their army.

Aye i know how it works. I just worked around it by maxing out the character levels hah!

keksuu

Reaction score
ok i see its another problem my game crash everytime i come in a loading screen when i play with the trainer why? friday it worked all god without any problems

passnote

Reaction score
Hi I am also experiencing some issues with the setting skill point.
It seems to work fine with generals, but once you set skill points on an agent and try to set skill points for another character (agent or general), it only applies skill points to the first agent. I tried selecting different agents and general every time too.
I always select the agent/general before I apply the skill points, but no luck :(

I am also playing as the vampire counts if that helps.

Could you please please look into this? Thank you!

hellrais3r

Reaction score
the current build of the game is 1.3.0 11456.931496. does the last trainer that was uploaded (11349 Trainer) work or it needs to be updated with the build of the game??

Sm0k3yBaby

Reaction score
Please update MAF! The trainer activates fine, like you said, but the majority of the options will not activate, and most that do activate aren't working correctly. It was working flawlessly as always until that little patch. I beg of you my lord, please fix it, this trainer is too awesome! Please & Thank you MAF! You're the best!

jlars423

Master Donor
Reaction score
Its also not working for me after the latest update of the game, no response to commands.

RayneTurin

Super Donor
Reaction score
Works perfect for me, newest update, all DLC.

Make sure you're running as administrator, open after game world is loaded