Trainer Search

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
There is a problem with the moon tribe i dont know about others but i cant add no skill points to the leader it sends it to my boss unit

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
There is a problem with the moon tribe i dont know about others but i cant add no skill points to the leader it sends it to my boss unit

i had this yesterday, i restarted my pc and it worked fine.

Estinos

Reaction score
Trainer version 1.4.0 doesn't activate for me. Version 1.3.0 does work but god mode doesn't.
Ignore me it's now working. It must have just been a bad download.

Last edited:

nodicpicsplz

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer version 1.4.0 worked fine until I saved the game and loaded it up again the next day. Now only god mode and fast construction will activate, the other options either won't activate or crashes the game. :S

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
OK I DID THE FOLLOWING STEPS
Race i was playing:The moon tribe
i clicked on the leader min game and clicked game edit n added 99 ponits which went to the agent boss rather then the leader which i had selected not the agent boss.So there is still that problem when playing the moon tribe n i dont know why its sending the 99 points to the agent boss when i got the leader selected

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
OK I DID THE FOLLOWING STEPS
Race i was playing:The moon tribe
i clicked on the leader min game and clicked game edit n added 99 ponits which went to the agent boss rather then the leader which i had selected not the agent boss.So there is still that problem when playing the moon tribe n i dont know why its sending the 99 points to the agent boss when i got the leader selected

seperate the stack so only one unit general is in it then select general you want and enter cheat

nodicpicsplz

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer version 1.4.0 worked fine until I saved the game and loaded it up again the next day. Now only god mode and fast construction will activate, the other options either won't activate or crashes the game. :S

Actually, I tried it again but I activated trainer and all the 'cheats' I wanted in the main menu before I loaded the game and it works fine.

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
Yeah i tryed what you said but it keeps giving it to the goblin Boss n hes not even in the army XD nor do i got him seleected pretty much i think there ids to the Trainers are messed up as i can give my legendary leader Exp just not points hmm

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
hmmm, i'll test it out later see if i can replicate, was working fine for me over the weekend :)

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
i'll start a game as the moon tribe

Drath2

Reaction score
For some reason any past the second one for me says Failed - Network error

beneb

Reaction score
Just checking in if a fix was developed for adding points to a selected hero/lord/general.

EDIT: I found a temporary fix, to properly assign skill points through the trainer place the hero into a generals army. Then, click on the generals portrait. Once the generals portrait is highlighted you can assign points normally. Basically you have to not only select an army but the general himself.

Not sure how this works but I've tested it on several play-throughs and this seems to fix the problem for the time being.

Last edited:

Darkkami

Reaction score
after i ownlod and unzip the lastes trianer i get you maynot have the right acess for this program whats goign on

Siberia

Reaction score
Beastmen faction break morale really easy with cheats on from what i've noticed, but no other faction does? can you take a look to see please :D

Aneko

Reaction score
Beastmen faction break morale really easy with cheats on from what i've noticed, but no other faction does? can you take a look to see please :D

Yep, I agree with that, there is a problem with beast morale !