Trainer Search

Demonmercer

Reaction score
I'm using the latest version of the trainer on the latest update of the game. So no problems for me.

Me too but the trainer won't activate and the game editor won't work either, yes I am using admin permission and I started the trainer after I loaded into the saved. I even tried to use the trainer in custom battle but so far nothing works.

Bowlinch

Reaction score
I can't get the trainer to activate now. It was working fine but the hotfix broke it.

jimaWSfsgedhjfk

Reaction score
i do believe steams anti cheat stuff has been trying to block this on some peoples comps which is what i think is the problem

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
works fine for me, however I keep running into an annoying problem. I start as wood elves, want to give the king skill points but it always gives them to the way stalker instead, no matter WHERE i move him, the only fix is if I dismiss the guy but hes too useful to just do so right away..

djkay

Reaction score
yes I had same problem as above it wont let me allocate skill points to certain characters recently released in any army including elfs also wont let me do it after using the add 1000 exp to any of the characters at all

Will you be adding a amber hack anytime?

ArkDrake

Reaction score
I want to ask if you will fix one big problem with allocate skill points to specific character. It give skill point another one. It is very big problem for me because it is my favourite option. Will you repair it? Thank you.

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
only problem i have had is that when i give my main lord or hero w.e u wanna call him n am playing the elfs or the other hafe of the elfs that it gives the ponits to the other dude its really odd

chad willis

Reaction score
i am also getting the generic windows pinging noise when trying to activate anything on the trainer. only about 1 will activate

DG_Lotus

Reaction score
Not activating, only makes Ding sound :/ nothing activates and if you are luck you can activate one cheat (not that it works) and then it deactivates and continues to ding some more lol not sure what's wrong :/

adalrich183

Reaction score
Will this trainer be updated to include the addition of Amber? Will the numerous bugs eventually be fixed? Will Krillin stop being a pussy? Find out on the next episode of Antifun Z!

david974

Reaction score
everything i try with the trainer , the game always crash , i use the 1.5.0 version , so if someone can tell me what is wrong please ...

nodicpicsplz

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer is working fine for me, with just one exception.

If I have "God Mode" enabled and enter a fight that an ally (or my waaaagh!) initiated, I get CTD.
I have a savefile if it's of any use.

nodicpicsplz

Donor
Reaction score
everything i try with the trainer , the game always crash , i use the 1.5.0 version , so if someone can tell me what is wrong please ...
Hey!

Did you try to start the game normally, meaning clicking "play" instead of "continue campaign" and activating trainer in the main menu before starting or loading a game?

I find that sometimes when you activate the trainer or any trainer option while in an actual game, it might crash.
But if I activate all the desired trainer options while in the main menu, then starting or loading my game, it works fine.