Trainer Search

rev.erebus

Reaction score
Hey!

Did you try to start the game normally, meaning clicking "play" instead of "continue campaign" and activating trainer in the main menu before starting or loading a game?

I find that sometimes when you activate the trainer or any trainer option while in an actual game, it might crash.
But if I activate all the desired trainer options while in the main menu, then starting or loading my game, it works fine.

I can confirm this works.

liuck993

Reaction score
hello guys!! i had tried to dowload all trainer..
but some I can not download them

damen

Reaction score
Ok, so I am doing what everyone is saying. I start the trainer at the menu screen but nothing happens. It just makes a noise and nothing else. If someone could help me fix this problem I would be very greatful.

damen

Reaction score
Ok nevermind, it works, but everytime I use "Super unit size" it crashes. Anyone know of a fix? Cause thats literally the only thing I use on this trainer.......

Ryofu

Reaction score
Hi

I downloaded the latest version of the trainer but my antivirus says it has a virus in it. There was no such problem with the 2nd last version of the trainer

thanks

Aelfric

Reaction score
Hi

I downloaded the latest version of the trainer but my antivirus says it has a virus in it. There was no such problem with the 2nd last version of the trainer

thanks
It's not a virus. It just says it is because the trainer inejcts itself into the game. It's normal process for trainers. None of the Mrantifun trainers are actually virus.

tony beets

Reaction score
Same here... I get the ping sound and nothing else.. have even tried doing it while in the menu options and still nothing. Very odd.

ChunkyDeathCat

Super Donor
Reaction score
Dear MAF, the current version of the trainer, 12745, is not working. You can only get one to two cheats to work before crash. There is a free DLC coming the 28th, I would love to see this trainer updated come that time! Thank you for all you do!

rob18801

Reaction score
Thanks Mr.AntiFun you always make the best Trainers man every trainer i use comes from here man

Alex250

Reaction score
The game was updated so the trainer needs an update!

Alecthelm

Reaction score
count me in in the List of the patient Beggars for an update:) leonceor and his Froglegg Lovers gotta be crushd by Isabella.)

jimtgw

Reaction score
my trainer stopped working today is this because the game has updated if so will you be adding another one is there a way to add a amber cheat

MVPBluntman

Reaction score
Love the trainers, Bretonnian update dropped, so when and if you can get around to it :) Thank you!

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
I never get why lots of people feel the need to say "Need trainer update for new Patch/DLC" I am pretty sure the point gets across when just 3-4 people say it. Just sit tight, he has not let us down and this will not be any different.