Trainer Search

Gorgonite

Reaction score
Props for updating so quick after a patch!

I have noticed setting skill points brings up some sort of error message, though. Something about "Error:TTreeNodes.GetNodeFromIndex Index 17 out of bounds (Count=17)".

It doesn't crash the game or anything, so I guess it's not a big deal, just putting the info out there.

bokuwamoekai

Reaction score
Get this error from the new update trainer when trying to set skills points

Error:TTreeNodes.GetNodeFromIndex Index 17 out of bounds (Count=17)

FrankRizzo

Reaction score
Getting nothing but a ding when I try to activate. Got V1.6.0 Build 13578 Trainer +17 so I'm not sure if they updated the game again but trainer is not working friend.

kevinjakevin

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks so much for updating this , I have been using your trainers for so long i'm gonna go donate right now you're a lifesaver

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
working fine for me. make sure you have latest trainer downloaded.

Hyperion2950

Donor
Reaction score
the add skill points function doesnt work as of the latest release, but the hero movement points is fixed

Akillesscott

Reaction score
I got this build 1722283 any chance you can make this work for me? I tried downloading everyone of your trainers to see if it work. Most did not because of the build, which im sure. Others did however had 2-4 work just not the ones I really wanted haha. Anyway, If you can look into it and reply back would be greatly greatly apperciated. Thanks you.

CptCriley

Reaction score
i can't even open the trainer. It just crashes when i go to open it.

DurandalVII

Reaction score
Are there any plans to add in infinite morale/courage and infinite stamina for troops?

Bruce Dean

Reaction score
Need a patch for the Elf realm. It crashes when I use the money cheat. Also amber would be nice update if possible.