Trainer Search

Manifest89

Reaction score
Game crashes once i activate, I press F1 and i hear "trainer activated", gives me a crazy amount of gold at the same time then crashes shortly after. Trainer build matches game build. help please and thank you

Last edited:

NIcholas0Taylor

Reaction score
Game crashes once i activate, I press F1 and i hear "trainer activated", gives me a crazy amount of gold at the same time then crashes shortly after. Trainer build matches game build. help please and thank you
I have the same issue what seems to work is activating both Trainer and cheats after launching the game but before selecting a save. So in the main menu do all the Trainer stuff then load and then it should all work fine. Once in game you can deactivate cheats activate new ones edit Money/skillpoints everything. You only have to activate a Trainer and one cheat before loading a save

Manifest89

Reaction score
I have the same issue what seems to work is activating both Trainer and cheats after launching the game but before selecting a save. So in the main menu do all the Trainer stuff then load and then it should all work fine. Once in game you can deactivate cheats activate new ones edit Money/skillpoints everything. You only have to activate a Trainer and one cheat before loading a save

Hey thanks bud, i will give it a try when i get home.

csabiesz

Reaction score
Hello thanks for the trainer but I have one question
Can you make the super unit size option to only increase the number of the infantry,cavalry and units like them and leave the monsters like trolls or chaos spawns with their original number?
Thanks again for this awesome trainer :D

AXIHIXA

Reaction score
Hi Mr. Antifun, I found that your "Recover Troops Size" cheat DOESN'T work for lords and heros that suffered from attrition. That is, for example, when I move my forces in the Chaos Waste, for each time I stop, the hitpoints of my lords and heros in the force decreases (WITHOUT recovery), while the hitpoints of other ordinary troops gets recovered. As a result, the initial hitpoint of my lords and heros in real-time battle can be really low, which can be quite dangerous. Though the hitpoint of lords and heros gets recovered after real-time battles effectively, there's still something inconvient. Would you mind just dealing with this little bug? Anyway, thanks for your great trainer.

Bogdanov89

Reaction score
Does the modify money cheat affect ai?

To me it looks like all ai factions get the money cheat when i enter it for myself.

The Seventh

Reaction score
Using alt+tab to add money works for a while, but once and awhile, (after I haven't saved in a while of course) te game won't work. Just a black screen, and I can still see the bar at the bottom from my desktop.

azt8g

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!! You Sir are the best !!!:):):)

CcrazyRJ

Reaction score
Why I can't launch infinity Gyrocopter Bomb, plz add this for fun , thx !!