Trainer Search

zoro7

Reaction score
Thank you so much. i'm new to using the trainer for MrAntiFun, Quick question tho when i press F1 to activate the trainer it doesn't make any sound line "trainer activated" or anything. Are there any way for me to activated it? please advice my good sir.
(my version of the game and the trainer version is compatible)
Launch the game first, load the savegame or start new. Than launch the trainer. The trainer status was "Game is on!". Than press F1 button to activate the trainer and wait till it's activate. After that activate another option on your choice.

Last edited:

zoro7

Reaction score
Trainer was checked by me today. It's absolutly workable. Thank you again mr.Antifun for great job!

RaptorTonicus96

Reaction score
When I try activate the trainer "God Mode", the game crashes.

Last edited:

masaigu1

Reaction score
Check your antivirus system. Maybe it blocks trainer.
all other cheats work. would the antivirus block only that one cheat and cause this?

EDIT: no antivirus on my computer active atm. Still causing crashes

RaptorTonicus96

Reaction score
I've tried inserting god mode as first trainer after activating it. At first, it happeared it would work, but when I tried to insert other trainers it still crashed. I think that maybe is not the "god mode" but something else in the trainer....

Johnny Hansen

Reaction score
Trainer crashes the game for me too. I start game, load my save and start/activate the trainer. As soon as I select a town or an army the game freezes and crash to desktop.

DarknessWrath

Reaction score
Trainer was checked by me today. It's absolutly workable. Thank you again mr.Antifun for great job!
Well the trainer works, but few of the commands don't want to activate and makes the windows sound (f4 (prob because i don't have any hordes by now, but the previous versions you could activate both, the fast research, the fast construction and everything that follow make that sound and then i can't play anymore with my save) any ideas ?

I relaunched the trainer and the trainer activation don't even work, wtf CA did ? :O

Legolas123

Reaction score
WARNING!
There is a virus attached to the most recent Trainer file:
Trojan:Win32/Bitrep.A