Trainer Search

Slayer0fKings

Reaction score
Getting the same been using the trainer for years and now when I open it I get a Bitrep.a and Vigorf.A Virus detection. so what happened?

Izanagi554

Reaction score
why i can't activate the cheat and it doesn't have the trainer activated sound. I open the game first and load my game after that i open the trainer but it doesn't activate.I have the latest ver i think from this game and the latest trainer

Edit: Lmao i get my game version wrong i thought i have like newest patch but i didn't :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello Mrantifun. When you can, take a look at the latest version of this trainer (1.6.0 Build 14837). Well the same, accuses viruses, and we do not know if it can be a false positive. I thank you for your attention.

bel razali

Reaction score
Here is a Fix to any one getting crashes:

1. Launch the trainer
2.Launch the game
3. Activate the trainer and the cheats while on the MAIN MENU
4. Play or load campaign

If you follow the steps it shouldnt crash. Thats what im currently doing at the moment.

broo ur a true saver !! 1000% works!

Duniek

Reaction score
Game crash when using god mode in battles during campaign with allied army AI (battles from mission can't be autoresolved)

MrHopscotch

Reaction score
This crashes the game after a brief freeze frequently while using the WeMod app, and also causes unanticipated effects, like adding several -trillion- gold to be added suddenly to my game.

HarryHotter

Reaction score
Confirm! Please update the WeMod Trainer.
Total War: Warhammer Trainer 1.6.0 14837.1444882 modded (+NORSCA)

Last edited: