Trainer Search

TwatHammer

Reaction score
Downloads fine, wont open in rar to extract. This is the error i get when i open it.
"C:\Users\\Downloads\Total War Warhammer V1.1.0 Build 10514 Trainer +17 MrAntiFun.zip: Unexpected end of archive"

morrit

Super Donor
Reaction score
This is gonna be an odd one... but since the patch my computer suffers a power kernel event 41 when playing this game... had anyone else has this issue?

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
This is gonna be an odd one... but since the patch my computer suffers a power kernel event 41 when playing this game... had anyone else has this issue?

you running dx12?

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
Downloads fine, wont open in rar to extract. This is the error i get when i open it.
"C:\Users\\Downloads\Total War Warhammer V1.1.0 Build 10514 Trainer +17 MrAntiFun.zip: Unexpected end of archive"

try disabling antivirus :p

kandras

Reaction score
Just to update, Empire god mode works against standard weapons but it fails against artillery not tried against magic yet.
I was Empire Vs Dwarfs. Campain

Last edited:

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
hmm, they have been quite a few people moaning about performance since the patch best go to the totalwar warhammer forum - you'll get more informed support there. :)

LINIMIT

Reaction score
um... I found bug when use this trainer.. 1.00 version worked nice. but after patch 1.1.0 1.1.0 version trainer makes technology unlock bug.. I thought this problem cause is mod. So I checked mod but mod is fine. I found that bug cause is trainer(F7 Fast Research,numpad4 Add 1000Exp,Game Editor Set Skill points)..

Last edited:

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
use the newest trainer, the bug has been fixxed.

drboi430

Reaction score
i would make ALL the donations if there was an option added to keep fightiness up for greenskins. A lot of pages in the thread so not sure if it was asked already but that would be super helpful.

mezz

Reaction score
i would make ALL the donations if there was an option added to keep fightiness up for greenskins. A lot of pages in the thread so not sure if it was asked already but that would be super helpful.

id also love that idea. Also infinite steamtank ammo.

Kthol

Reaction score
works fine, thanks so much, but can you add option infinite morale?. Thanks again

sharpy911

Reaction score
Anyone else having any issues with the inifite horde surplus not working for chaos warriors since the v1.1.0 patch (using the latest trainer) ?

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
nope working fine for me, have you redownloaded the latest trainer? MAf done some work and reuploaded the trainer.

sharpy911

Reaction score
Looks like I must have had an older revision, just downloaded it again and it works fine now, cheers :)

eisendrache

Reaction score
Why the hell can't I download the Trainer? When ever I try, the downloadmanager says that the download failed. WHY???

Edit: Okay, I'm an Idiot. Turned off Antivirus and Firewall. Now it works.

Last edited: