Trainer Search

Acoustic87

Reaction score
how do you get the trainer to work tried turning of virus and malware protection through exclusions etc... still not working

Acoustic87

Reaction score
hey tried most of the FAQ info provided already even doubled just incase it starts perfectly fine but when i try to use the hot keys to activate the trainer nothing happens i just get a ping from my computer which identifies that that action can't be performed. I tried a dozen things reloaded the application turned off malware and anitvirus software, exclusions etc... What is the system compatibility for the download? I have the (non-DLC) steam version of total war warhammer does that have any major significance on the downloads and the proper use of the application?

djredemption

Reaction score
is anyone else having instant skill cooldown not work? still counts down on most of the orc and vampire skills from what i can tell.

Speedunsky

Reaction score
why does only some of the cheats work, it wont even say that the trainer is activated

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
Can't download latest trainer. Connection reset. Servers down?

Edit: Seems this trainer keeps getting flagged as a Virus by my AV.

Works fine now. TY MaF.

Last edited:

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
we are aware this game updates today, please be patient and it will be updated at some point.