( no crafting requirements )
quick level up

Thank you very much

Kind regards
VK

Last edited:

Ashar82

Reaction score
in the mean time, most of the values seem to be float, hp and stam, fixable, xp too, (im lvl 50 now) I feel a bit too powerful though now, i can pretty much 1 shot anything bare handed.
Havnt been able to find values for inventory though, so options for that and/or crafting would be fab, copper isa ***** to find.

GG1822

Reaction score
I would love to see a trainer for that game as well

bloodaxis

Reaction score
in the mean time, most of the values seem to be float, hp and stam, fixable, xp too, (im lvl 50 now) I feel a bit too powerful though now, i can pretty much 1 shot anything bare handed.
Havnt been able to find values for inventory though, so options for that and/or crafting would be fab, copper isa ***** to find.
How is experience saved and gained, been trying to find the value for an hour or so now and I can't seem to find it, also item quantities are 4 byte and relatively easy to find as long as you have a minimum of 2 on you since you can drop things. Also if you set the quantity to anything above the cap it won't reset it back down even if you quit and reload the game.

Ashar82

Reaction score
How is experience saved and gained, been trying to find the value for an hour or so now and I can't seem to find it, also item quantities are 4 byte and relatively easy to find as long as you have a minimum of 2 on you since you can drop things. Also if you set the quantity to anything above the cap it won't reset it back down even if you quit and reload the game.

I started XP when i started the game so it was easier, but best way is search for an unknown float value, then read lorestones, to filter it by increase of 25 each time, wont take long. As for item quantity, i dont undserstand, i find values for things easily as 4 byte, but when i change the value, it wont stick.

bloodaxis

Reaction score
Yeah sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, and sometimes you find like 10 addresses and sometimes just 1, it's really weird how the quantity is saved. I found the float address for xp but I couldn't edit it, but when I searched for the same value in 4 byte I found it there as well and could edit it up to max level. This game feels all ****** up.

Ashar82

Reaction score
yeah, the fact the devs for this game closed the studio today, doesnt give me much hope that this game will improve or get patches or support of any kind, seems it was a last ditch money grab before they went belly up.