Trainer Search

triplexriot

Reaction score
I checked my processes and even restarted my pc and still this trainer will not let me delete it off my desktop and it is becoming extremely annyoing.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I checked my processes and even restarted my pc and still this trainer will not let me delete it off my desktop and it is becoming extremely annyoing.
Where did you downloaded the Trainer from, I'm asking because It could show a sign of a virus.

Another method you can try is open task manager and close it manually, although a restart should have fixed it either way.

triplexriot

Reaction score
Where did you downloaded the Trainer from, I'm asking because It could show a sign of a virus.

Another method you can try is open task manager and close it manually, although a restart should have fixed it either way.
I checked first if it was a virus and it popped all the trainers up as malware, but i have that all bypassed i think(i think it might be broken?) its the trainer for assasins creed 4 the latest 1.07 version just wont really launch is what i've come to and i've downloaded it from here like all my other trainers. maybe it's broke? not gonna lie i want a trainer and i still trust this site to date on all the other ones. it just wont launch for me so its pretty agitating

Last edited: