Trainer Search

Jago

Reaction score
Hi Mr.Antifun

I used to only go here for trainers because u made the best.
But after u teamed up with this wemod thingy.. i haven't been able to use any of the trainers u made together..

Is it possible for u to make u'r trainers for those who wan't to use it through wemod app and trainers for us who would like the old Mr.Antifun trainers like u used to? Plz

keiler05

Donor
Reaction score
I don't think it's going back to the old ways. I can't get the trainers because when I try to install wemod. I get a kernel32 error.

dr.ahos

Reaction score
Hi,

Are you planning to release a package of trainers operating in offline mode? However, Wemod is not very practical to use, especially in the future, when your website may not work.

Thanks for answer.

pferreira

Reaction score
Does anyone know why when I make a trainer request it automatically gets deleted?

Skeletor0815

Reaction score
because this forum is dead. WeMod_Chris said request have to be made on WeMod, not here anymore. And MAF doesn't come here anymore. MAF ist now a bot that automaticly post new trainers here, even trainers made by someone else gets posted here under MAFs name.

pferreira

Reaction score
But I see requests make it onto the trainer request page. They aren't deleted like mine?

bazza2014

Reaction score
because this forum is dead. WeMod_Chris said request have to be made on WeMod, not here anymore. And MAF doesn't come here anymore. MAF ist now a bot that automaticly post new trainers here, even trainers made by someone else gets posted here under MAFs name.

This says it all.

pferreira

Reaction score
So just to clarify the requests being made are bots under different surnames?

Also is WeMod something you have to pay for?

rantanplan99

Reaction score
No. I think what he meant is that MAF is now a bot that posts all new Trainers on WeMod here under the name of MAF.

You don't have to pay for WeMod, but you can to push request or to get more features. But Trainers are for free.

And i don't know why your request get deleted while others aren't

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
No. I think what he meant is that MAF is now a bot that posts all new Trainers on WeMod here under the name of MAF.

You don't have to pay for WeMod, but you can to push request or to get more features. But Trainers are for free.

And i don't know why your request get deleted while others aren't
His request likely got marked by the XenForo bot for review. As far as voting for updates, that will be going away soon(We will release more details when we get closer). We will also be making our queue viewable to all users so you guys can see what our creators are working on and what is coming up.

pferreira

Reaction score
His request likely got marked by the XenForo bot for review.
I've had a couple of requests, each for something different but they immediately get deleted. I'd love to know what triggers the deletion. I'm providing the correct information in my request. I have asked admin but months later they are still yet to respond.

Are they getting deleted as I was asking for single player cheats to help with achievements online?

chrono99

Reaction score
inofficial archive:

mega.nz/folder/w8lXSJqS#hIfioDIL41bgVmt4thYHbQ

I would love all those trainers. Ive always supported Mr Antifun. Always will. Problem is im not sure if my HD would survive 2000+ trainers. My antivirus would probably go nutz and my HD would die. Not saying there viruses but if my antivirus thought half of them were who knows what would happen???!

DJ_Mega

Reaction score
yeah sadly trainers that used to be on this site still have not made it to wemod, ones I actually used on my games. starting to think paying cheat happens for lifetime might be a good idea.

corvincorax

Reaction score
yeah sadly trainers that used to be on this site still have not made it to wemod, ones I actually used on my games. starting to think paying cheat happens for lifetime might be a good idea.
i suggest to wait for their bi-yearly sale, its cheaper

tsvstrife

Reaction score
It's really a shame that we MUST use a program to use a trainer, There used to be more programs like this in the early days, which I just refrain from using. I know it's MAF's own choice what he does with his work, but I prefer NOT to use just some "unknown" program when I can just use a trainer that does the work for me just fine. Your fellow/rival trainercreator Fling also made a deal with the devil ehh sorry wemod, but he still makes all his trainers single without the use of the program. I know it's more work for MAF, but you will make both sides happy.

corvincorax

Reaction score
what gets me is that a lot of the trainers MAF released are now put behind the "pro" paywall crap, i stopped using wemod long ago and went with FLiNG's trainers.

yes his trainers are released on wemod but he also released them as seperate trainers on his website

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
what gets me is that a lot of the trainers MAF released are now put behind the "pro" paywall crap, i stopped using wemod long ago and went with FLiNG's trainers.

yes his trainers are released on wemod but he also released them as seperate trainers on his website
We do not have any trainers that are locked behind Pro. All cheats can be activated using the hotkeys.