Trainer Search

newbi

Reaction score
what gets me is that a lot of the trainers MAF released are now put behind the "pro" paywall crap, i stopped using wemod long ago and went with FLiNG's trainers.

yes his trainers are released on wemod but he also released them as seperate trainers on his website

Behind a pay wall! never knew that. :(

I don't trust wemod. I'm in the EU

MichaelSeph

Reaction score
Chris, they all have a time limit. So, yes, YOU DO.
The 2 hour limit is a new thing, these posts are from 3 years ago, there was no limit to how much you use the trainers, just that you have to use the hotkeys and not click the buttons in the mod like a noob.

The Gent

Reaction score
all the hot keys work but you just cant click on the buttons thats the only thing u pay for is to click on the buttons lol.

Davoe

Reaction score
I used to frequent MrAntifun often for trainers and they always worked great, but then he teamed up with the WEMOD app,but now it's all about making money,
When you think about it the guys or devs at WEMOD are not capable of creating trainers themselves or they would not need the likes of
Mr Antifun or Fling to create the trainers for them, probably paying them a pittance whilst they reap the benefits and make all the money.
Just my thoughts ???? i refuse to use WEMOD anyway and pay them money for what we used to get for free...