Trainer Search

Alex Storey

Reaction score
thanks antifun :) do you think its possible to get a happiness buff on thiso_O:)

KGBAnthony

Reaction score
i love your trainers bro Very good job
ill try to donate when i can

ian120

Reaction score
you make mutch trainers some don't work as good but you do your best THANKS FOR ALL YOUR TRAINERS

ojongonole

Reaction score
is this trainer full compatible with tropico 4 steam version?? :(

Captain Qwerk

Reaction score
I see some comments on if this trainer works with steam version. If someone knows, please post a response and any additional info about it. Such as, if there is anything special or different you need to do to make this trainer work with the steam version.

Kotamar

Reaction score
It worked for me on the Steam Version but haven't tried lately

Captain Qwerk

Reaction score
I downloaded and tried this trainer. I can confirm that it does work with the steam version. All those posting above saying that it does not work. BE SURE TO PUSH F1 with the trainer active and a game started. You must be playing a game on any Island of Tropico 4 and then simply press F1 key and it will activate. If not, make sure you are playing Tropico 4 and have the Tropico 4 trainer. And of coarse, make sure the version of Tropico 4 and trainer are the same. Good Luck all and, have fun on Tropico El Presidente!!!!

alpalia

Reaction score
16H (time limited for catch it) for get it free on humble bundle website (in case you didnt know) , its good game so go get it free :D
thanks for trainer MaF , always find the trainer i need here and work good

Arthur W

Reaction score
It needs more features like unlimited power, faction relationship cheats to be liked (happy population/ foreign relations), add money (both treasury and swiss account), maybe infinite supplies/ resources