Trainer Search

zoppss

Super Donor
Reaction score
Why so? Works perfectly for me.
Freeze money turns all "cards" (lists of buildings, workers, etc info) blank, money to swiss bank is not working for me for some reason. (yes, am following the instruction). Yes, I can use the dock res cheat for money, but somehow it would be fun to get this to work as intended at some point in the future.

Azamaki

Donor
Reaction score
Freeze money turns all "cards" (lists of buildings, workers, etc info) blank, money to swiss bank is not working for me for some reason. (yes, am following the instruction). Yes, I can use the dock res cheat for money, but somehow it would be fun to get this to work as intended at some point in the future.

Not for me. Do you play on a pirated version of the game?
'Cause all the things you listed except for the dock resources, I don't use that, work perfectly for me.

Savilianan

Reaction score
I have got the GOG version of 1.10, but the current trainer only locate steam version, can you include GOG version?

Polinkarz

Reaction score
how does happy population work for v1.10? I tried it and the Approval stayed the same

Reaction score
The money cheat skyrockets my expenses, to hundreds of millions of dollars and they never disappear. 0.0

zulsar

Reaction score
Thank you but it seem doesn't work with Tropico 5 V1.10 from GOG, any help?

H.R. Chan

Reaction score
Great trainer as usual MrAntifun! Everything works, I tested on 1.10 Steam version. I didn't try the money cheat because I set the sandbox to unlimited anyway.

Also on a side note to @Polinkarz and others who have seen no increase to approval when turning on happiness. If you have started from the Colonial Era, they are meant to hate you until you get more Revolutionaries on the island because I found that the Royalists have 10% approval no matter what. Eventually you'll get max happiness and approval as long as you don't piss anyone off.

almirxy12345

Reaction score
Hello could anybody help me ?? Trainer always say Game is Off but it isnt i tried much of Mechanics and they dint work , like Starts game then opens trainer (No working) , Opens trainer starts game (Does't work) , Open a New game or Game that i arleady was playing (Doest work). Please somebody help..

Arthur W

Reaction score
Now I think the trainer just needs say, the ability to change constitution every month/ and 1 month between edit enactments(and or ability to change/ turn off edicts). Maybe a forcing/ faction relationship modifier, at least makes it so relationships for foreign powers don't drop.

Arthur W

Reaction score
There is something off about the population happiness cheat as well. I think it forces you to be respected personally, however, you're still hated on the faction level and the people aren't necessarily happy, causing you to still face uprisings and such. A way to not upset people by arresting them would be cool, or forcing the factions to like you.
The low corruption cheat may or may not be working, I'm not sure exactly sure how low is low corruption, was as high as 25% last i checked which seems pretty high corruption for it to be called low.
Otherwise seems like a good trainer except for some possible additions if they can be added.

Requested additions/ possible suggestions:
The constitution changing ability I mentioned last time.

What I have suggested above about forcing people to like you/ also adding foreign powers in that.

Some sort of invulnerability for your soldiers, or at least the palace guards if no on else.

A way to increase spy success/ force it to be 100% successful.

A way to speed up trade ships (i.e instead of 5 months or 7 between shipments, make it 1 or 2, less at any rate).

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
mr antifun..hi tropico 5 dlc..on trainer not workin properly..sire..can sort it out plz..tq 3x