Trainer Search

awdterror

Reaction score
The new v1.03 just freezes cash, doesn't add or subtract cash. Tropico 5 cash is encrypted so it's hard to make a trainer for it. If the trainer isn't working, it's probably operator error.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I suggest you guys check out game mods or if possible go back to game version V1.02 and use my +5 trainer , Its not easy to get a cash cheat for the game after update V1.03 .

Matkas610

Reaction score
The new v1.03 just freezes cash, doesn't add or subtract cash. Tropico 5 cash is encrypted so it's hard to make a trainer for it. If the trainer isn't working, it's probably operator error.
And why i can change the cash and you not?

samacha

Reaction score
everything works für 1.03(using retail version), of course it would be nicer to have the thngs that was in 1.02 :)

Orsi

Reaction score
I suggest you guys check out game mods or if possible go back to game version V1.02 and use my +5 trainer , Its not easy to get a cash cheat for the game after update V1.03 .

how to go back to V1.02?

amy_anderson

Reaction score
in Sandboxmode the Cash Freeze works but if i want to change to next level then i got no building menue - nothing works then
an other "problem" is that after all this happend i can not save the Game - it takes hours .....
anyone else who got this problems too?

Orsi

Reaction score
in Sandboxmode the Cash Freeze works but if i want to change to next level then i got no building menue - nothing works then
an other "problem" is that after all this happend i can not save the Game - it takes hours .....
anyone else who got this problems too?

Everybody I guess.
I'm having this problem and another when the game simply freezes

chris

Donor
Reaction score
The virus was called Trojan.Gen.SMH, but it just might be my anti virus acting up

well it is just a false positive, it is entirely up to you whether you wanna use it or not =) it is your computer after all;)

Copfi

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
I am having some difficulties with the 1.03 trainer.
For the first time all was ok.
Since then: it just keeps beeping, and it turns one switch on/off 50 times a minute...
After all it just crashes or makes Tropico 5 crash.
Is there a solution for this problem?
Thanks

X0fireotics

Reaction score
Hello i just wanted to take the time to say thank you for the future and thank for this great work of yours.