Trainer Search

Nikkae

Reaction score
An update for this trainer. Thank you! Much appreciated.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
After some testing i figured out that the Trainer fucks with the Game, randomly the tooltips disappears and saving/loading gets endless which results in corrupted Save-files. Not sure which option it is yet. But it really needs some updating @MrAntiFun

Edit : So far it seems it's the freeze cash.

Last edited:

jole312

Reaction score
mrantifun i tink this game has 1 more update 1.10 if is tru can u add pliz i just test 1.08 some of it work some dont f4 and f3 all of other works fine

Last edited:

continuum299

Reaction score
Yeah same for me it crash's the game when i use ''freeze cash''.

Please update @MrAntiFun :)
Actually due to later version the cash is encrypted so the freeze cash and other mean like cheat engine does not work.In short the only way is to use somekind of mod that add money ingame without using outside software.

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
i use inf resources does the same thing more or less :p

Alzheimerpilot

Reaction score
Tested on Win 7 :
First run the trainer and after it the gamelauncher.then aktivate the trainer with an klick in the F1 square.Press F1 may didnt work but try-sometimes it works.
Run the game - Aktivate F3 in the Menu.
Start/load a game.Build something and then aktivate F4, wait a minute and then deaktivate F4.It will gives weird amounts of money (will goes up and down-wait for a positive one) but if some value is very positive, pause the game and save it.Then CLOSE the game and CLOSE the trainer.After restart of the game ya money should be in very psitive values.Trainer is then only needed for F3
Its still working on game vs. 1.10 with this 1.08 trainer
F5 is also working fine.
GOOD WORK, THX!
Update will be also cool

Last edited: