Trainer Search

sarevockk

Reaction score
for people asking about the money cheat the number is simple.. for example, in you have 1 iron 5 bronze and 42cooper the number to search is 10542
oh.. and thanks for the update tried modifiyng the stats and skill points myself but im not that strong with cheat engine

bombadil

Reaction score
Can you please update the trainer so that the money cheat will work again? Thank you very much! :)
I already got the talent cheat to work with the current version. The money cheat crashes the game.

Athari

Reaction score
The trainer wont recognize that the game is running even though I tripple checked that it is the right version and all that. What am I doing wrong?

Orphaniel

Reaction score
The trainer wont recognize that the game is running even though I tripple checked that it is the right version and all that. What am I doing wrong?
Good morning, dude! I had the same problem but there is a solution to it on page 4 of this thread: You have to rename the Tyranny64.exe (or 32, if that's the one your system uses, i presume) to Tyranny.exe (first you have to rename tyranny.exe, though) and the trainer will reckognize the correct process, again. :)

Athari

Reaction score
Good morning, dude! I had the same problem but there is a solution to it on page 4 of this thread: You have to rename the Tyranny64.exe (or 32, if that's the one your system uses, i presume) to Tyranny.exe (first you have to rename tyranny.exe, though) and the trainer will reckognize the correct process, again. :)

Thank you.

Tilitus

Reaction score
Keeps craching the game so it might be time to update.

sbseed

Reaction score
any chance of getting reputation manipulation added to this?

chill1221

Reaction score
The game is recognized but the cheats aren't working. Does it need an update? Or am I doing something wrong :(

sbseed

Reaction score
yea updates are nice... wish the devs would update the game, for the most part it is an excellent game but no modding and lame lvl cap at 21 wtf?!

sarevockk

Reaction score
I have Tyranny V1.1.1.0059, and I'm trying to use the proper trainer, same version, but does not work. The trainer does not detect game (status:game is off!).
I'm using windows 10, x64...
Any ideas...?

[EDIT]
"Tyranny.exe" is not showing in task manager, but, instead, "Tyraany64.exe"...
There is a way to force trainer to point to "Tyraany64.exe"...?

go to the tyranny folder where u installed the game and rename tyranny64.exe to tyranny.exe *if the name dont show the .exe before edit it, just delete the 64*