Trainer Search

mrgerald100

Reaction score
You make trainers so fast, it made me wonder "What if MrAntiFun are a lot of people using the same account?"

JonRedmen

Reaction score
Hello..trainer activates. gives 99 points but wont let me 'save' them :/ Update needed?

Clarification: I hit 'save' but it doesn't save :( Well, except for Only my Main & it works Only for Talents.

Edit: So this is what I did--started the Trainer, moved, activated F3 & F4: Result: 99 Skill pts; Main Only; points would Spend, but not Save. *However* Ieft the Trainer/F3 & 4 *on* and saved a savegame. Turned *off* the trainer, Loaded back to the save, and all my party had 99 pts and i could spend them and keep them saved. Talents only worked for my Main.

Oh one more thing i used the Console Command to level up all my chars initially..Oh, and you *may * need to quit the game com[;etley & load back in

Last edited:

Salva133

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello..trainer activates. gives 99 points but wont let me 'save' them :/ Update needed?

Clarification: I hit 'save' but it doesn't save :( Well, except for Only my Main & it works Only for Talents.

Edit: So this is what I did--started the Trainer, moved, activated F3 & F4: Result: 99 Skill pts; Main Only; points would Spend, but not Save. *However* Ieft the Trainer/F3 & 4 *on* and saved a savegame. Turned *off* the trainer, Loaded back to the save, and all my party had 99 pts and i could spend them and keep them saved. Talents only worked for my Main.

Oh one more thing i used the Console Command to level up all my chars initially..Oh, and you *may * need to quit the game com[;etley & load back in

Same here

Senpai

Reaction score
i have this version of the game V1.2.0.0079..the trainer sais the game is off..nothing works..any ideeas ?

patchisme

Reaction score
I have the same trouble as Senpai , I love your work but it would be great to have an update