Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Just tried re-starting the game and I still get the same problem.
I did it in the same order, tried it three times.
Turning the cheat off after each try.
That's weird , You have game VB117 ? , Not sure if it could cause an issue but are you using first or second research slot ? .

Abelesprivado95

Reaction score
The trainer not work for me, I open it as an administrator but I give it to F1 and it remains that it does not respond :(
any solution?

DasMüüüh

Reaction score
God Mode not work for me
Activate work.. but..
My ship and my crew can still be destroyed

Lagarto666

Donor
Reaction score
Some cheat options take too long to activate (sometimes they dont even activate at all) and fills my RAM and game starts to stutter because of it.

16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz :(

Infinite torps would be a VERY apreciated addition to the trainer.

Meanwhile...

UBOAT console can be opened by pressing one of the following keyboard hotkeys: (`), (~). Type a command into the text box and hit enter to send it. Happy cheating!
  • Budget [Any Number] – Add some money.
  • Leak – Create random leak on you U-BOAT.
  • Reputation [Any Number] – Increase reputation to buy upgrade.
  • Skip [Any Number and Time Unit] – Skip in-game time w/out consume u-boat resources.
  • Teleport [Any Two Number] – Teleport you U-boat on entered coordinates, For East long use “-number”.
  • Weather [Fog, Calm, Cloudy, Storm] – Change in-game weather.
  • XP [Any number] – Add experience to your crew on board.
  • Spawn [Warships, Convoy, Transport, Submarine] – Spawn front on you groups of enemy.
  • Bomb – Drop bomb on selected target.
  • Torpedo – Launch torpedo on selected target.
  • Wound – Damage you sailors moon.

Last edited:

Skylex1337

Reaction score
This game is still in early access with a lot of bugs and almost daily updates , More cheats will make it a lot more difficult to keep the trainer updated , Once the updates become less frequent i will consider adding more stuff .

ok,yea I understand that....appreciate it.
I think we all are happy,and everybody has what is needed....just that ammo thing.
If you could look into unlimited ammo or no reload that would be alrdy perfect,so no more going back for ammo.

maybe there should be a Rule for Early Access game who release huge amount of patches ? so every 5th or 10th Patch the Trainer gets Updated.
And also users should NOT allow the Game to Auto Update.
But then there are Patches who do not effect the Trainer (GameAdress)
And some Early Access games dont release many patches....the good and shitty games.
So it's hard to decide. o_O

Last edited:

NovusK

Reaction score
It isn't exactly something I'd consider an issue, but somehow I've managed to cause the cheats to be permanently persistent.

In other words, even after restarting the game, all cheat effects are still persistent. Additionally, the trainer doesn't function any further on that particular save.

On a fresh save, the trainer works as normal, and the cheats are not persistent when properly deactivated. I'm not exactly sure what I did to cause this issue, but if I run into it again, I'll be sure to leave a report as to how I duplicated the result.

Again, it isn't an issue. I'll just consider that one save file the "Cheat Save".

twolfe2010

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm having issues with research as well. However, since it is in early access still, I would recommend just waiting for the full release before putting more effort into it. Sandbox is pretty fun, but I'm also getting random crashes from the game itself. Still a lot of polish to go on it.