Trainer Search

Hengellaar777

Reaction score
Pleas mr AF. Could try to update to 122. God bless you for all you do for us mere mortals. Greetz from South Africa.

Hengellaar777

Reaction score
PLEASE MR AF. HELP ME PLEASE. I have uboat v122. Can you give me ANYTHING regarding godmode. Please i am desperate. Some of the options of trainer 121 helps but i keep on dying when a plane fly over

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

Hengellaar777

Reaction score
trainer updated less than a week ago , whats wrong ? .
The trainer that i have is for 121 but my game is 122. I die every time some plane drop a bomb on me Some of trainer 121 work on my game but god mod refuse to come on. I also have the "Wemod app" but it cant find my game. But i only rely on your trainers. There is almost no game on my pc that dont have your trainers.

Last edited:

Hengellaar777

Reaction score
Mr A-TEAM. Please take note that i used the Wemod version but soon started to notice that the trainer keeps on setting certain options off.

Kind regards
Hein

MRPHILLIP33

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Uboat VB117 Trainer +10
Uboat VB119 Trainer +10
Uboat VB120 Trainer +10
Uboat VB121 Trainer +10

Notice:
First Get hit by an enemy or hit an enemy then activate god mode cheat, The cheat won't activate unless you or enemy get damaged
First buy something from market like ammo then activate money and reputation cheats, Then buy something again and you will get cheats effect
For research cheat, First select something to research then assign someone to it then activate the Fast Research cheat then start the research.

Options:
  1. God Mode
  2. Unlimited Reputation Points
  3. Unlimited Discipline
  4. Unlimited Fuel
  5. Unlimited Oxygen
  6. Unlimited Battery
  7. Unlimited Water
  8. Unlimited Energy
  9. No Crew Stress
  10. Unlimited Money
  11. Fast Research
Please Update to Uboat B122 thank u

Hengellaar777

Reaction score
There are a couple of steam trainers uploaded on first page. Can anyone tell me what actual game version its for. I still pray for a trainer without wemod for b122

Quin

Reaction score
Hmm may I ask you. How you did unlimited discipline ? I am trying to find the value but well it is hard to find value that I do not know what is the exact value.
I am using cheat engine and was thinking about creating a table or something mainly for that discipline cheat. What you used to hack that discipline via trainer ? Or do you know the exact total value of dicipline ? In game it is shown as total percent. But I assume there must be some number behind from which it is either capping or draining the discipline.
Thx for help.