Trainer Search

Julius86er

Reaction score
your newest version of the trainer seems to have malware on it and I can't download it.

pnoybata1

Reaction score
None of his trainers have malware, they are flagged by antivirus software which can prevent downloads, but there is no malicious software in them. Also the newest version of the trainer is not up to date with the game, so the version your trying to download wont work.

FlumenSV

Donor
Reaction score
The trainer (Ultimate General Civil War V0.70 Trainer +8) works with 0.71 update. You just need to apply it following provided instructions (Notice).

It works also on the 0.72 open Beta (EoS)

Last edited:

fdsahsef

Reaction score
The .70 trainer is flagged as malware on my computer but .68 wasnt, really love the trainer, but have to turn my windows defender off to even open the .70 i dont know if you can fix it or make it work like the .68 did but it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

PartyBoy85

Donor
Reaction score
Never had this problem before, but when I opened the .70 trainer Symantec went crazy and deleted the file due to a virus.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
There really isn't much i can do about trainers being flagged , The trainer code i used for this game is the exact same i used since 01/01/2016 , Some trainers get flagged others don't , What i can suggest is that you make a folder for trainers and make an exception in the antivirus for that folder , Our trainers don't make any internet connection at all .

PartyBoy85

Donor
Reaction score
There really isn't much i can do about trainers being flagged , The trainer code i used for this game is the exact same i used since 01/01/2016 , Some trainers get flagged others don't , What i can suggest is that you make a folder for trainers and make an exception in the antivirus for that folder , Our trainers don't make any internet connection at all .
Thanks—will give that a try!

traxa

Reaction score
cant get trainer to activate anymore very odd